Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Forests seeds supplier

Register

Click Here!

basava15

We are the forest seeds suppliers and seedlings of all varites. we have good quality of seedlings like sandalwood, Teak, cassia samia, glyrecidia, raintree(samania saman), honge (pongamia pinata), sissoo, pelthopharm etc. for more information contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

amrutnaik

plants

Sir, this is amrut naik from Kumta and i want to know about MELIA DUBIA,
In kannada HEBBAVU and also avaliblity of plants.

mumtaz

supply of seeds.

We are the forest seeds suppliers and seedlings of all varites. we have good quality of seedlings like sandalwood, Teak, cassia samia, glyrecidia, raintree(samania saman), honge (pongamia pinata), sissoo, pelthopharm etc. for more information contact me
please give you contact postal postal address, tel.no. and Email ID. TO PLACE THE ORDER.
PL.SEND YOU QUOTATION OR PRICE LIST TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS.
M.M.AHMED
CONSULTANT FARMS AND GARDENS
Please contact..
thanks.
AHMED.

vijayfarmer

Saplings needed

I need different sapplings, Please mail me your contact address with tel numbers or call me

harishagri

pls. send me your contact details

nachimuthu

Seed enquiry

sir,
we are inneed of your glyricidia seeds .
can u quote us the price per kg of the same and dely and payment methods to this forum and my personnel Mail in this forum ASAP.
TKs
yours truly,
Nachimuthu