Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Opportunity For Sale: Looking for Dealer, Distributors, Bulk Buyers for Oil Cake (Khor)

Register

Click Here!

amishhr

Hi,
We are Gujarat based company. Ground nut Oil Cake (Khor) is by product of our main produce and can provide regular large scale supply. We are interested to network with existing Dealers, distributors or direct buyer across the country. Please reach out for more info.
Regards,

Attachments

Last edited:

shivaram9

I'm interested, can you please give me more details.
I am from Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh.

Last edited by a moderator:

sukumarvpm

Hi,
We are Gujarat based company. Ground nut Oil Cake (Khor) is by product of our main produce and can provide regular large scale supply. We are interested to network with existing Dealers, distributors or direct buyer across the country. Please reach out for more info.
Regards,
We are cattle feed manufacturer in TN and we require ground nut oil cake on regular supply basis. Please contact me for further details ...

amishhr

We are cattle feed manufacturer in TN and we require ground nut oil cake on regular supply basis. Please contact me for further details ...
Thank you for your interest. I will reach out to you to share more info.

sanga123

Hi,
Regards,
Hello sir, please send all details .

dinesh6

Hi,
Regards,
Hi ,
I’m interested can you give me contact number

arunchem

I am Arun Kumar from Dindigul Tamilnadu,I have a own dairy farm and I want to start cattle feed and oil cake selling business.so, kindly send me a price details and product details. Thank you