Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For sale - agricultural land in PERAMBALUR dist. Tamil nadu

Register

Click Here!

Dear All,

About 400 acres of agricultural land in PERAMBALUR District, TAMIL NADU, just 10 Kms from NH 45 is available for sale. No bushes - even land - area now under cultivation - good ground water resource - tar road frontage about 1 (one) Km. Suitable for cultivation of Sugarcane, cotton, sunflower, groundnut, makka cholam etc.,

Price Rs. 75,000 (Seventy five thousand) per acre.

Genuine buyers with an inclination for immediate registration of documents (of course, after a thorough legal scrutiny by their legal advisors) may send a private message to me giving their email id and mobile numbers so that I can give more particulars they may require.

ANANTHA NARAYANAN KRISHNA.

aumsairam

Dear Anantha Narayana Krishna,
Intrested to buy 100 acres instantly if the price is more or less rupees 20,000/acre.You can communicate....
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

vasu1946

Land near Tirunelveli

Hi OMSAIRAM,

I need 100 acres land on bus route tar road to the west of Tirunelveli.
Do you have anything to offer at lowest prices?

aumsairam

intrested to buy perambalur land

Hi,
I am intrested to buy 100 acres instantly and in this connection request you to call 09894602906 to discuss further.
Regards
S.Anandan

aumsairam

Dear Vasu,
I am in search of 100 acres for community farming activity. So i am helpless in regard to your requirement near Tirunevelli. I seek your help in regard to my requirement.Pl communicate if u happen to receive any information about availablity of land in and around Dharmapuri,Krishnagiri,Vellore or Thiruvanamallai at a cost less than rupees 30,000/acre.

domi_ramkey

Hi Ananatha,

I am looking at 50 acres land . If you have any . Let me know the details.Contact me...

Regards,

Ramki

gsrinivaasan

dear all,

about 400 acres of agricultural land in perambalur district, tamil nadu, just 10 kms from nh 45 is available for sale. No bushes - even land - area now under cultivation - good ground water resource - tar road frontage about 1 (one) km. Suitable for cultivation of sugarcane, cotton, sunflower, groundnut, makka cholam etc.,

price rs. 75,000 (seventy five thousand) per acre.

Genuine buyers with an inclination for immediate registration of documents (of course, after a thorough legal scrutiny by their legal advisors) may send a private message to me giving their email id and mobile numbers so that i can give more particulars they may require.

Anantha narayanan krishna.
hi, i am interested in buying land/ farm land ( 10 acres) for cultivation & farming near kumbakonam/ thirubuvanam/ tanjore (or nearby)- land documents must be clear / title deed/ patta - no encumbrance / i am interested in genuine sellers only – Please contact....

balusamy27

Dear sir,
Please send contect details
Dear All,

About 400 acres of agricultural land in PERAMBALUR District, TAMIL NADU, just 10 Kms from NH 45 is available for sale. No bushes - even land - area now under cultivation - good ground water resource - tar road frontage about 1 (one) Km. Suitable for cultivation of Sugarcane, cotton, sunflower, groundnut, makka cholam etc.,

Genuine buyers with an inclination for immediate registration of documents (of course, after a thorough legal scrutiny by their legal advisors) may send a private message to me giving their email id and mobile numbers so that I can give more particulars they may require.

vasanthezhil22

Dear All,

I would like to buy 10 acres, pls. share your contact details

gowtham42

Dear All,

sir iam intrested your property kindly send your contact detail

cowman

Land in Perambulur

Hi Anand,
I have seen few lands in permabulur. Most of the areas are having rocks and less water table.

Please suggest the water level in the land that you mentioned.

interested to buy 100 acres if agri land value is less than 20,000 per acre

Mr. ANANTHA NARAYANAN KRISHNA,

I am interested to buy 100 acres if you consider less than 20,000 per acre pl. contact me 9894635180. Genuine information and valid documents only can apply.

Kumaresan

Dear All,

globalfoods

Dear sir ,
we are very delighted to read from you .It will be our pleasure to get more details from you . This is the exact sector that we are willing to invest in . We are ready to start as soon as possible so please send us exact details and contact information . Mail us on globalfoodstech@aol.com

Thanks

Hi globalfoods,

Please do not waste time.You are not a serious buyer.You are posting messages from a foreign country.You know nothing about India.it is difficult to believe you are going to buy land in INDIA.I suspect this is another form of Nigerian Cheating.All visitors of this website....beware of this globalfoodstech@aol.com - It is nothing but Nigerian Cheating......

ananthan2580

Dear Sir,
I am from trichy, my native Ladapuram going to start agriculture so i need 2 to 2.5 acr (1 Hector) agriculture or wast land with or without well.
Ladapuram to Melapuliyur road, Amman koil road, Saravanapuram road and mailutru aruvi road any place around ladapuram.
(Requirement: Main road to land minimum 10 to 20 ft via require)
Immediate requirement direct party or brokers contact me:9843980054 (A.Ananthan)

ananthan2580

Dear Sir,
I am from trichy, my native Ladapuram going to start agriculture so i need 2 to 2.5 acr (1 Hector) agriculture or wast land with or without well.
Ladapuram to Melapuliyur road, Amman koil road, Saravanapuram road and mailutru aruvi road any place around ladapuram.
(Requirement: Main road to land minimum 10 to 20 ft via require)
Immediate requirement direct party or brokers contact me:9843980054 (A.Ananthan)[/QUOTE]