Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

FOR SALE - 20 Acres Agriculture land for sale near Theni Periyakulam

Register

Click Here!

rbalasundar

I have a 20 acre agriculture land for sale in Periyakulam in Theni district. This land has 3 borewells with copious supply of water. Mango saplings(2 years old) and other tree saplings have been planted. Land is near to western ghats with scenic look and natural beauty. There is also a pond within the land to hold rain water. Ideal for agriculture and farm houses. Well connected to Periyakulam(6 kms) by well laid out tar roads. Please call 09092600711/09943866676 or write to contactbala4biz@gmail.com. FYI, I am not an agent.

surek3010

I have a 20 acre agriculture land for sale in Periyakulam in Theni district. This land has 3 borewells with copious supply of water. Mango saplings(2 years old) and other tree saplings have been planted. Land is near to western ghats with scenic look and natural beauty. There is also a pond within the land to hold rain water. Ideal for agriculture and farm houses. Well connected to Periyakulam(6 kms) by well laid out tar roads. Please call 09092600711/09943866676 or write to contactbala4biz@gmail.com. FYI, I am not an agent.
Whether the land is sold or not. If not sold what is the price expected per acre.