Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For build a house and some vegetable farming need land around a hill station.

Register

Click Here!

bivu

I'm interested enough to collect some information about owning some land to small scale farming capabilities in some hill station in India. I have not really decided on a specific place where I would like to have the land or property to be but I believe this is where your expertise could and experience help me. To tell you a little about my background, I am resident of Kolkata.
I need to find a property or land that has access to several schools and hospitals. I'm not looking for something very exorbitant, but something very modest. The property does not have a major hill station or a major tourist spot.
Please let me know if you have any property or land available for purchase aounr any hill station.

rajivm

I'm interested enough to collect some information about owning some land to small scale farming capabilities in some hill station in India. I have not really decided on a specific place where I would like to have the land or property to be but I believe this is where your expertise could and experience help me. To tell you a little about my background, I am resident of Kolkata.
I need to find a property or land that has access to several schools and hospitals. I'm not looking for something very exorbitant, but something very modest. The property does not have a major hill station or a major tourist spot.
Please let me know if you have any property or land available for purchase aounr any hill station.
The activities for hill area and north India seams to very low and people may not aware of the site to post the requirement. I am also looking for same but could not find.