Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

for BROILER Farmers only

Register

Click Here!

prabhaakar

Dear Members,

We are manufacturing "Organic Growth Promoter" for Broiler birds, that helps Broiler farmers to earn highest profits and to save birds from killer viral diseases.

• Its brand name is BROILER PLUSZ. It costs only Rs. 2,000 (MRP) for a batch of 1,000 birds @ Rs. 2 per bird.
  • BROILER PLUSZ helps farmers to grow disease-free birds with 100% survival rate.
  • BROILER PLUSZ increases the weight of birds by 300g to 500g fetching highest profits to the Farmers
  • BROILER PLUSZ is not a routine feed supplement. It is the farmers most wanted Organic Growth Promoter.
  • BROILER PLUSZ is a research based Nutrition Package, totally different from presently available Growth Promoters.
We are welcoming broiler farmers to use BROILER PLUSZ and inviting area-wise Distributors.

To buy BROILER PLUSZ or for dealership please send your inquiries through Private Messages.

Regards,
DK Prabhaakar, CEO.,
Advaanced Biotech Research Projects.

Last edited:

zubeda

broiler growth promoter

sir,
kindly send me more details about the product and test report if any.Also kindly let me know the mixing rate/ton of feed ormixing rate /litre of water.
send details

Last edited by a moderator:

patriot

Investment

Dear Members,

We are manufacturing "Organic Growth Promoter" for Broiler birds, that helps Broiler farmers to earn highest profits and to save birds from killer viral diseases.

• Its brand name is BROILER PLUSZ. It costs only Rs. 1,000 (MRP) for a batch of 1,000 birds @ Rs. 1 per bird.
  • BROILER PLUSZ helps farmers to grow disease-free birds with 100% survival rate.
  • BROILER PLUSZ increases the weight of birds by 300g to 500g fetching highest profits to the Farmers
  • BROILER PLUSZ is not a routine feed supplement. It is the farmers most wanted Organic Growth Promoter.
  • BROILER PLUSZ is a research based Nutrition Package, totally different from presently available Growth Promoters.
We are welcoming broiler farmers to use BROILER PLUSZ and inviting area-wise Distributors.

To buy BROILER PLUSZ or for dealership please send your inquiries through Private Messages.

Regards,
DK Prabhaakar, CEO.,
Dear Sir
Please inform me how much investment required for obtain a dealership.

Last edited:

prabhaakar

Please send your inquiries through Private Messages

Dear Members,

Good day. Many thanks for your kind inquiries.
As I am not a business Member at present, Please send your inquiries through Private Messages providing your email id for receiving the requested information.

Regards,
DK Prabhaakar, CEO,

broiler feeds suppliment

Dear sir
pl send your feed suppliment details for goat firms, fish firms and poultry firms.
along with the test reports or other necessary reports to prove that it is a high yeilding product.
you can send the details in my id
thanks and regards
n.d. goswami
goswamico18@hotmail.com
puri
ORISSA
as iam a business member i can post my email id

rajeev48

details

sir,
kindly send me more details about the product and test report if any.Also kindly let me know the mixing rate/ton of feed or mixing rate /kg
send details

b4u_meet

sir please give me details. how can i obtain dealership. my email id
Dear Members,

• Its brand name is BROILER PLUSZ. It costs only Rs. 1,000 (MRP) for a batch of 1,000 birds @ Rs. 1 per bird.

Regards,
DK Prabhaakar, CEO.,

prabhaakar

Please send your inquiries through Private Messages

Dear Members,

Good day. Many thanks for your kind inquiries.
As I am not a business Member at present, I can not give my email id or details in this posting.

Please send your inquiries through Private Messages providing your email id for receiving the requested information.

Regards,
DK Prabhaakar, CEO,