Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Fodder crop Variety

Register

Click Here!

sudheermkm

Dear Sir,

Please let me know what type of fodder crop cultivation & Dry fodder that is required & used commonly for Holstein Friesian Cows / Jerssy cows / Murrah Buffaloes.

Also let me know the quantitativeness with correct nutrition values.

Pls let us know the costing of fodder & Minarals / cow / day

Thanks & Regards

MKM

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashwini

Hi

The fodder crops in india are JOwar, BAjra, MAize, oats, cow pea, guar, velvet bean, field bean, sudanm grass etc. For details please contact the agriculture department

Regards
Ashwini

We are very glade to inform you that our company “Greentech Organic Hydroponics Systems” manufacture a unit for the Maize/ Wheat grass fodder production in which you can produce Maize/ Wheat seedling by hydroponics techniques (Soil less culture) so it will ultimately produce microbes free, 100% organic healthy lush green seedlings of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder with less cost and in small area of 8ft x 4ft x 10ft with fully automated system, which can help you to boost up the production of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder in any climate condition with less input cost.

krb2010

Hydrophonics

Dear Sir,

pl let me know the details of growing green fodder under Hydrophonics system. what will be the capital cost for setting up the hydrophonics system for growing green fodder for catering to a herd size of 50 cows.

krb