Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Fodder Chaff Cutter - Need advise

Register

Click Here!

ganapathib

Hello, I am starting a 30 cow dairy farm. I have already grown CO3/CO4 grass in nearly 3-4 acres. I want to buy a fodder chaff cutter (to make the cut grass into small pieces). Please advise me which equipment (manufacturer name, Model and approx price) i can buy in indian market. Farm is located in Kasaragod, Kerala (North of Kerala).

balaji55555

hi
this is balaji naidu I got 1 HP motor chaff cutter standard Nagpur make 14000 springily used in Hyderabad call

Last edited by a moderator:

hrrazi

Hello, I am starting a 30 cow dairy farm. I have already grown CO3/CO4 grass in nearly 3-4 acres. I want to buy a fodder chaff cutter (to make the cut grass into small pieces). Please advise me which equipment (manufacturer name, Model and approx price) i can buy in indian market. Farm is located in Kasaragod, Kerala (North of Kerala).
Dear Mr. Ganapathi,

I have a Chaff cutter machine 3 months and used for just 20 days in excellent condition, selling because could not get labour to run the mushroom cultivation business in Bangalore city.
It is with pair of new blades: price Rs. 7500/=. I also developed a stand and a motor of 1 HP for it (if you need it is Rs. 2500/=), transport extra.

Please call on
Best regards

Razi Hassan Mr.
Bangalore

gulabias

chaff cutter

Mr. Razi Hassan
I'm from interested in your chaff cutter.

syamsundar

The machine which is attached through YouTube is nice, please mail me your phone number ,so that it is easy for me to purchase

markeloff

Dawn Agro Machinery

Mr. Razi Hassan
I'm from interested in your chaff cutter.

Dawn Agro Machinery, we are a manufacturing factory, our commitment to excellence in all spheres of business has put us in a position of respect in the global farm equipment industry. We have always been appreciated by our clients for our efforts to achieve customer delight. Rice mill, combined rice mill, maize thresher, paddy thresher, chaff cutter, pulverizer grinder, disc mill, hammer mill are the main products we deal with. Today, we have a huge clientage spread across nations from Asia, Europe, Africa, Middle East, South America and so on. Our vast network of sales and after-sales services has enabled us to successfully cater to the needs of the clients in a prompt and efficient manner. For more info:

Video: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChSyuwOixAvm50zu1sW6OKg
Company web: en.scxudong.com
Alibaba: https://xudongagro.en.alibaba.com/
Email: dawnagro.eva@gmail.com
whatsapp: 008615298015800, 008615298011211
wechat: 008615298015800, 008615298011211