Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Flowers Needed for Exports

Register

Click Here!

subramania siva

We need Organic flowers like Roses, Gerberas, Anthuriums, Gladiolus, Carnations, Lilies, Chrysanthemums, Sunflowers for exporting purposes. Kind quote us with your prices and varieties u can supply us and the time you need for bulky purchases. All the flowers should be packed with internationally accepted packaging standards.Kindly reach us with your contact details and price lists and all.

With Kind Regards,
Subramania siva.

Last edited by a moderator:

manjunatha

rose

Hi,I am Manjunatha From Bangalore & i can supply the rose in whatever the quantity on daily bais.Call me

chinnadurai

Cut flowers

We, Sunrise Blooms from Hosur offer Rose, Carnation, Gerbera, Bird of Paradise etc. Send us your contact information for further discussion mail us

radheyshyam

Sale Rose Flowers

Dear,
Subramania.siva,
We are A grovers of rose But i cannot Know Paking , Paking As well As according to you and yours orgation istructions , then the paking to Us Please Contect Feel free - R.S.Tenguria- +919269307693.

We need Organic flowers like Roses, Gerberas, Anthuriums, Gladiolus, Carnations, Lilies, Chrysanthemums, Sunflowers for exporting purposes. Kind quote us with your prices and varieties u can supply us and the time you need for bulky purchases. All the flowers should be packed with internationally accepted packaging standards.Kindly reach us with your contact details and price lists and all.

With Kind Regards,
Subramania siva.

kiran20

Hi subramania ,
we can supply ur requirement pls provide ur contact number and the mail ID .
or just drop a mail
looking for good relationship
Thanks
kiran

kiran20

Flowers wanted

HI subramania ,
Pls tell us know the quantity and the requirement ,where it has to delivered etc
Pls mail me all this details
and provide ur mobile number
awaiting for ur reply
thanks
kiran