Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Floriculture Training

Register

Click Here!

firozhusen

any floriculture Training institutes available near to belgaum karnataka to study the requirements of land and accessibility

Ashwini

Hi

The Kittur rani chennama college of Horticulture science is located at Belgaum, please contact teh floritculture department there for details

Regards
Ashwini

Last edited:

firozhusen

Hi ASHWINI,
CAN YOU GIVE ME THE PERFECT LOCATION OF THIS COLLEGE OR ANY CONTACT NO. OF FLORICULTURE DEPARTMENT

REGARDS AND THANKS

bridsy

Dear Firozhusen,
You can get in touch with Horticulture Training Centre Talegaon - Dabhade,Pune. They have 5 days training secssion on the subject including Green House management for that they charged Rs. 5200/- (including stay,food & training fees) and also issue you a certificate for the course.
In fact i have done that course in Nov - 10 and fully satisfied with teaching faculties & training programme. you can visit their site
Regards.
subhash

any floriculture Training institutes available near to belgaum karnataka to study the requirements of land and accessibility

Last edited by a moderator:

captmdilip

hi i would suggest horticulture training centre talegaon pune. i attended their one week training program and they are good.