Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Floriculture information

Register

Click Here!

remoraju

Hi All,

We are a set of people in Coimbatore interested in Horticulture especially focusing on trading flowers initially. We have clients at various countries who need cut flowers. Could someone help us with information as to where the majority cut flowers is available. Also, we'd like to visit various places to know what process they follow. Please help us by providing detailed information.

Regards,

Rajkumar

Ashwini

Hi

Cut flowers are grown across karnataka and tamil nadu.You can contact Apeda for exporting details and also contacts of farmers.

Regards
Ashwini

Dilip Deshmukh

Setting up Floriculture Project

Dear Sir,

If you are looking for Turn key basis GROW TECH is the best option for you.We have expertise in setting up Dutch Rose cultivation Project & could arrange your visit to such projects.

Please inform your location,investment pattern etc

Regards

Dilip Deshmukh
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

vmitra

Dear Sir,
I have plans to venture into the cut flower business as a farmer.
My lands are located in Mahabubnagar, which is 100 km from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
Let me know if the climate in AP suits for any cut flower business.
I am primarily interested in cut roses.

Your advise will be much appreciated.

Thx,
Vishwamitra
Please contact..

Dear Sir,

If you are looking for Turn key basis GROW TECH is the best option for you.We have expertise in setting up Dutch Rose cultivation Project & could arrange your visit to such projects.

Please inform your location,investment pattern etc

Regards

Dilip Deshmukh
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

vishwakarma

Hi All,

We are a set of people in Coimbatore interested in Horticulture especially focusing on trading flowers initially. We have clients at various countries who need cut flowers. Could someone help us with information as to where the majority cut flowers is available. Also, we'd like to visit various places to know what process they follow. Please help us by providing detailed information.

Regards,

Rajkumar
Dear sir,

We can grow in green house and supply the flowers as per your requirement

We already have 10 green houses

another five will be ready in few weeks

We are setting up total 1000 green houses in Rajasthan and total 10,000 green houses in different states, all over India.

We can grow and supply any type of flowers in our 10,000 green houses, as per your requirement.

Please let me know how you want to proceed.

Regards

MRC