Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

floriculture information

Register

Click Here!

sucorro

I am interested in starting floriculture for export purpose. I am a resident of Goa.
Please tell me what kind of flowers will grow in my area.
Also the minimum land required and the total cost involved in starting the project.
Please reply

Sucorro

kirti s

Dear Sir

Ur from goa.there are no export centres in goa sp ull have to transport the produce to pune, bangalore or mumbai.
there are flowers such as orchids, heliconia, anthurium that u can go for. so please contact the agriculture dept panaji for subsidy details etc or enquire in the State Bank of India.

bridsy

Joint Venture

Dear Sucorro,
We are a Pvt. Ltd. Company and having agri-land over 200 acers in Maharashtra, around 140 kms. from Mumbai. If you are interested in cultivation of floriculture in our land on mutually agreeable terms please contact us on private message.
Regards,

I am interested in starting floriculture for export purpose. I am a resident of Goa.
Also the minimum land required and the total cost involved in starting the project.
Please reply

Sucorro

rajeev1010

Dear Sir,
Pl.call me on my cell or inform ur contact details so that I can explain u all the details.
Thanks and regards.

kskarnic

floriculture for export

Hello,
Goa is a suitable location for cultivation of various exportable flowers. unfortunately none have ventured into floriculture in Goa so far. You can do it it you have lands away from mining area and nonpoluted water. Poona has some floriculture units. Micro plante who are into floriculture bussiness have their unit at Khed please visit those and learn the basics. Unless you understand the intricacies of export it would be unwise to start on simple statements.

Last edited:

vikasmanhas7

Greenhouse Solutions

Please reply

Sucorro
Dear Mr. Sucorro,

We can help you right from the feasibility studies, installation, agronomical support to after sales services.

Please contact...

Thanks,

Vikas
Netafim India

Last edited by a moderator: