Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Floriculture business

Register

Click Here!

prabhakara

we have 4 acres of agricultural furtile land in doddamaralavadi, off Kanakapura road, 55 km from Bangalore. Looking for a partner who has the cpability and knowledge skill in floriculture business. Pl contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

maheshh

Hi Prabakar!
I am interested in your offer, I am in this Business since 5 years. If interested please contact...

vikasmanhas7

Solutions According To Your Needs

we have 4 acres of agricultural furtile land in doddamaralavadi, off Kanakapura road, 55 km from Bangalore. Looking for a partner who has the cpability and knowledge skill in floriculture business. Pl contact
Dear Member,

We have tremendous knowledge in this sector & we are the leading player in micro-irrigation & greenhouse industry in India & world also.

Please contact....

Vikas
Netafim India

royal_aromatix

Cut flower marketing.

If you are keeping export business in mind, get yourself registered with Royal Aromatix Services. We will provide you the project report on development of export quality rose and carnation farms, and when your produce is ready to sell, we will help you in its export.

floriculture

Respected sir,
We take pleasure to introduce our selves an exporter of tissue culture plants and floriculture plants, situated at Bangalore outskirts. We are well equipped laboratory of capacity 5 million plants per annum. We are well equipped to produce Tissue culture plants and floriculture plants as per customers requirement. Presently we are producing ornamental plants such as cordyline Atro , cordyline Sudance and cordyline Redstar for export and producing Banana Plant for the local market . We also produce contract production as per customer requirement provided with mother cultures.

Thanking you

BEST REGARDS

GEETHANJLI

nitin99099

I am from jaipur ,i am intrested in cut flower export, i am having 10 acre of land near jaipur, can you provide information about total investment , working and profit returns in this bussiness,and the licensing procedure .