Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Floriculture and Exotic vegetable- consultancy

Register

Click Here!

sudhakar123

We are turnkey project consultants for small and large flower projects. We are a group of experienced consultants in floriculture, who can offer you project development advice right from the Project Report preparation to Implementation, project management and international marketing support.

Our services are backed by 15 years of international experience. We are India's leading turnkey project consultants having most of the big projects under our banner.

Please contact

Last edited by a moderator:

agrogreens

Consultancy

We got our land in sohna, haryana. Pl let me know your location and contacts

manish koshal

totalview

We have more than 4000 sq yards of agricultural land on DND Highway(just 20 kms away from Delhi) and just close to NOIDA. Please let us know as to how we can proceed further on floriculture or exotic vegetable project. Please send private message.

sloganathan

I am planning to Setup Floriculture/Vegitable srmFarmsdot insln karnatakaat gBangaloremail 90Kmdot complease let me know all the expenses to set up,subsidy from govt, profitability and Interested for Direct Export. if your project is selected by Forign investor , immediatly i will start in my land.
thanks with Regards
S.Loganathan