Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Fish, shrimps, crab, goat and cow farming

Register

Click Here!

lanre1965

Good day. I am a fish farmer in Nigeria and am interested in construction and installation and running of biofloc fish farming system. Also I need assistance in the following 1. Shrimps and crabs farming system and 2. Goat and Cow farming Online courses and training are welcome. Yes it is ok . I need assistance on the mentioned area

Last edited by a moderator:

garao56

Dear sir, What are the breeds grown in Nigeria in respect of the following: 1.Shrimps - may be Vannamei 2.Crabs - may be mud crab 3.Goat - what are the breeds available there 4.Cows - Cross bred what type On hearing from we will guide you the cultivation / rearing aspects .

vanij5569

I had be
Good day. I am a fish farmer in Nigeria and am interested in construction and installation and running of biofloc fish farming system. Also I need assistance in the following 1. Shrimps and crabs farming system and 2. Goat and Cow farming Online courses and training are welcome. Yes it is ok . I need assistance on the mentioned area
I visited to Nigeria 3 times ghana 2 times on agric and dairy projects.We can provide consultancy on agric and other projects.You can contact me.

kingjing

Do you need feed pellet production equipment for fish, shrimp and cattle? If so please contact me, we are professionals.