Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Fish & Prawn Farming Business Help

Register

Click Here!

agro360

If you are interested in fish/prawn farming we can help you . As fish and prawn are very high price items with constant consumption in every small town to big metro, farmers get very good price all the year.

It just takes 10 months to get a bumper harvest , and the investment is as low as 1 lakh per acre ....with a average return of 200% if you sell in wholesale auction and if you do retail the profits are triple.

We have sucessfully farming many varities of fish and prawn in our farms in last many years.

If you have interested we can help you with complete project. We provide training in our farms for you , advice you the right feed, supply the right feed, supply the baby fish . We can deliver the seed fish to you anywhere in India .

Please contact us if you are interested by private messaging us .

Thanks

sonuuu

fish farming

i am intrested in fish farming i want to know each and every detail about it . what is the investments and what is the returns. plz e mail me or call me . posted date on 29 oct 2010

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.Sudheerkumar

Hi,

Iwould like to know more the farming of water bound creatures : the prawn and fish are sweat water or salt water which are the fishes we can choose

duration of the farming and other thing I would like to know

please give me more tip to me

regards

sudheerkumar.g

please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

vishal_k

Prawns Cultivation

Hello
Am interested in Prawns cultivation.Please tell me minimum Investment & other things required.Also need releted information. Please guide.Give me your contact detail.

sadiq215

Fish and prawn

If you are interested in fish/prawn farming we can help you . As fish and prawn are very high price items with constant consumption in every small town to big metro, farmers get very good price all the year.

It just takes 10 months to get a bumper harvest , and the investment is as low as 1 lakh per acre ....with a average return of 200% if you sell in wholesale auction and if you do retail the profits are triple.

We have sucessfully farming many varities of fish and prawn in our farms in last many years.

If you have interested we can help you with complete project. We provide training in our farms for you , advice you the right feed, supply the right feed, supply the baby fish . We can deliver the seed fish to you anywhere in India .

Thanks
Please send me PM as I am interested. I have tried to send you
the message but your quota is full and can't send.

sameer1974

Thanks
Dear All.

Please share the project/concept.I'm very keen to take it forward.Please share the detail or call me any time to discuss.

Regards,
Sameer Khan
+91-9899498971
sameer_hll2003@yahoo.com

gurjala

Details about fish farming

Please send me the details for fish farming so that i can contact u in future.
thanking you

hallu

dear sir...........i think prawn culture can be taken in brackish/saltish water...............hence only coastal areas can be used for this.......

shamshad200

Thanks

Hi,
Hi, I am interested in prawns farming business, please contact on my mobile no. 9220568355.

prem_pjr

Hi,

Nice to see so many threads.

can some guide me or provide me information on Salt water fish farming (not prawn farming) which will be suitable for a fresh entrepreneur to start with.

Who can guide me what fish, water contents, where i can get the fingerling's as well.

Thanks
premnath.jeyaraj@gmail.com

darlunarmu

We have an agricutural land which has more futurity and wealthy surface but we have a plan on implementing this place on prawn or fish culture we would like to have a tie up with people who assist us to start such kind of business

dreamproject

Hi Experts,

Could you please provide detailed information on starting the Tiger Prawns farming cultivation... I have no knowledge or experience in this field.... would definitely take further action if the project details like investments, risks, &returns are properly studied and accepted.... please reply on email I'd : sohan20j@Gmail.com