Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

First time farming

Register

Click Here!

agricose

Being A moderator I welcome all of you on this forum.

You can ask you query related to the first time farming. farming is very good venture but for a complete success one must do it carefully. Your all the queries related to the first time farming like.

Selection of land,
selection of crop
irrigation system,
manpower management
power management
farm planning

wiil be discussed here.

Please feel free to ask your query if you are going for first time farming. Make it clear this forum is only for first time farming. Keep your promotion thread away form the discussion.

Moderator...........

gowda_10

Cattle Farming

Please update me on the below questions i am eager to start a new farm with 50 cows.

1. Source of Good cows.
2. Cost of each cow and good place to find.
3. Annual and Day wise feeding cost.
4. Milk yield per day and per annum.
5. Total no of days milk yield in a year.
6. Type of cows good for Farming.
7. Like to visit a farm in and around bangalore .

Regards
Ravi

Last edited by a moderator:

rmathews

dear mod

dear mode

thanks.
I have 20 acere land with few cocount trees. land is red soil and close to hill forest,. can do solar fencing. can you pls brief options about what all type of mix cultivation can do to generate short term to long term . have full time labour and continues supervision, water, electricity...etc one side is forest but hope solar fencing can protect,.

also what all are equipments with min cost can help in farming

what would be the aproximation per acere for such integrated farming.

rgds
mathew

manju_85

Need complete guidence ...as willing to try natural farming in my land

Hi Team,

Please Guide me in all aspects as am very new to this and willing to start natural farming in my land...
Land is located near Anatapur (Andhra pradesh) need some personel guidence.Could you plz give me some near by farmer's contacts also,so that i can speak to them
Mail me

Regards,
Manjuvani

You can ask you query related to the first time farming. farming is very good venture but for a complete success one must do it carefully. Your all the queries related to the first time farming like.

Selection of land,
selection of crop
irrigation system,
manpower management
power management
farm planning

wiil be discussed here.

Please feel free to ask your query if you are going for first time farming. Make it clear this forum is only for first time farming. Keep your promotion thread away form the discussion.

Moderator...........

krishnann

9 HF Cows and 11 grown up calves are for immediate sale. Interested parties may contact Mr.Nikhil
thanks and regards
Krishnan

pvj78

i hav bought 22 gunthas of land near pune, want to grow vegetables...pls guide me to start off
pvj

ran_rwd

cultivation of menth

Respected sir! I am from Bihar. I want to do mentha cultivation in large scale like 3 hectors Plz proper guide me regarding of this.

raj26

planning for mushroom plants,how mush cost for mushroom planttation

Hi Team,

Please Guide me in all aspects as am very new to this and willing to start mushroom farming in my land...
Land is located near ludhiana (Punjab) need some personel guidence.Could you plz give me some near by farmer's contacts also,so that i can speak to them
Mail me

Regards
rajneesh

sawme

Organic farm planning

Respected, Moderator I am from gujrat. I need some basic guidenss for organic farming in my fields which is arround 10 acre. Regards

dppatel

be careful when you start some

My dear friends.
I am dharmesh patel from gujarat, i also a new farmer and after 2 month study i dissed i will go with rose farming, here is lots of people who misguide you about farming, be careful before start farming and anything you want to start first study market about your product, second about lost, and third management. dont go with rabbit farm, emu farm , masrum farm. and if you want to go then pls pls be carefull.
Thanks..

huzefa

Selection of land,
selection of crop
irrigation system,
manpower management
power management
farm planning

wiil be discussed here.

Moderator...........
i have land about 5 acre.suggest me about farming

pruthawi

Deiry farming

Hi Team,

Please Guide me in all aspects as am very new to this and willing to startdieryfarming at near AKOLA.maharastara i am new to this field soplease give me details from where we purches what is cost ,etc.please guide me.

dnk_naik

Hi.. i'm planning to start exotic vegetable cultivation in Konkan. Could you suggest some crops that could be raised with short harvesting period.. thanks, DN

busibee

contract farming

I want to start farming by taking land for lease from a farmer. What crop should i select to get a decent profit? How should i start it? pls. send your suggestions to me. tnk u!

sudharam

Hi,

Im from Chennai and working as a software Consultant.We have our Agricultural Land around 6+ acres in South Tamil Nadu.

Actually im interested to cultivate highly demanded and most profitable crops & plants at our land.

Kindly throw your suggestions to get complete idea.As we will start cultivating from this coming June your response is appriciated at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards
Sowdeeswari

sk_vasim

I m from gujarat (Bharuch),

I m willing to do farming of sugarcane.
can you please let me know
1)approx. expense per acre for growing sugarcane/banana.
2)Riping time of sugarcane and banana (tissue cultured banana)

thanking and awaiting for your reply