Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Financing available..Apply today!!

Register

Click Here!

ricky1234

I am a private investor and a private loan lender.Get financial support from me.I offer loans at a low interest rate to individuals and business organization. I offer personal loans,business loans,debt consolidation loans,commercial loans,real estate loans,hard money loans and so much more. For more details contact me via e-mail: Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

sathishkmr2010

Hello sir,
I am sathish from coiambatore,i am going to start a sheep farm near coiambatore,can u provide me loan for above said project and what are the formalities to get the loan ,pls mail me the details : Please contact....

param6237

Loan required

I am a private investor and a private loan lender.Get financial support from me.I offer loans at a low interest rate to individuals and business organization. I offer personal loans,business loans,debt consolidation loans,commercial loans,real estate loans,hard money loans and so much more. For more details contact me via e-mail: Please contact....
I am Parameswaran from Chennai. I am in need of Rs.20 Lakhs loan to start a Agri Farm. I want to know the terms and conditions, interst rate, repayment terms and etc. Please send mail or contact.......

Thanks.

ymaq555

Urgent Matter

I am Maqbool Rahman from Kerala. I am in need of Rs.5 Crore loan for Real Estate projects . I want to know the terms and conditions, interst rate, repayment terms and etc. Please send mail or contact.......

Bst Rgds

Maqbool Rahman

Please contact.......

abravanan

HI.
Im ravanan from madurai. im going to srart organic food forms. i need 10 lakhs. plse send information

jitendraknigam

Looking business partner/finencer

Dear sir,
I am running a small seed company (one year old) ,Hyderabad. To boost up our activiy, we are looking for finance/business partner who can invest minimum 5 lac- 50 lac on 12%intrest/year or on partnership/share basis. Company valuation today is less than 1 crore. Pls return

J K Nigam
Please contact.........

ggre

needed finance

hallow sir, pl details for the financing. your contact no or mail inform me.............thankyou. please contact......... .

Requirement of loan

Dear Mr Ricky

Iam interested to take the loan to start a Australion sheep farm in my Estate .Ihave plenty and sufficient land and infrastructure to start a sheep farm .pl send the details and terms and conditions to my E mail Id

please contact.............

Thanking you.

deepmylife

Please call me , i am in bangalore, i am in need of money on my agricultural land of half acres, i dont mind if you can buy it.

pavan

loans

can u send me the terms and condtions, rate of interest, mode of payment etc etc., please contact.
Ram

sirisha310883

Want more details about loan.

Dear member,
I am sirisha & own a land near Bangalore. My husband wants to startup a dairy farm there. Please either call us or mail for details....
Warm regards,
Sirisha

arunudaya

I am looking for 10 crores loan.Please send me all details, procedures,term & conditions to my email,please contact.......

jitendraknigam

Looking for Agri finanace

Dear sir,
I am running a small seed company (one year old) ,Hyderabad. qualitus.hyd0gmail, jitendraknigam0gmai. To boost up our activiy, we are looking for finance/business partner who can invest minimum 2 lac- 50 lac on intrest/year or on partnership/share basis. ., Seed Company valuation today is less than 1 crore. Pls return

J K Nigam
Hyderabad

giridharan

Will you please kindly advise the terms and conditions for the loan like rate of interest, security you may need, period and mode of repayment etc to my mail,please contact........

jayanta999

Need Long Term Project Finance( Loan) of only 2.5 Million USD for a Biotechnology Pro

I am an M.Tech from IIT. Having +16 years professional experience & Technological invention. Beinga first generation financially very poor Techno-Entrepreneur... wish to set upa Biotechnology Project in West Bengal in association with IIT/ WBIDC/ DST/ IDBI/..etc. I need long term Project Finance( Loan ) of appx. 2.5 Million USD. I shall be highly grateful if somebody come forward very sincerely to assist me financially for promoting this worldclass Project in West Bengal
Jayanta Kumar Roy
M.Tech(IIT)
West Bengal
Please contact...

dineshmore

Private loan

Please inform your terms and conditins of loan to my private mail.

arasu1964

Sir
Iam J.PONNARASU.I need money pls give me details