Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Finance to Start a Dairy Farm

Register

Click Here!

agriboss

I am in process of setting up a Dairy Farm. Are there any source of Financing available? and what?. How to approach? and who? total animals 25 - 30

vilasdurve

Finance for dairy project

hello!
please contact to nearest nationalised bank branch with your proposal. there is scheme to provide loan under CGFT (Credit Guarantee Fund Trust) under which one would get loan up to 100 lakhs. you should get this loan.
if you want project proposal, please contact me, we charge for project report.
thank you
regards
veelasa durve
ceo
922 56 46 932
cvd@colossusfinance.com
vilasdurve@rediffmail.com

kcolossus financiall consultancy
kcolossus land management and advising services

shishirai

Loan for agri business

Dear Agriboss, We can arrange your loan with very low interest in comparison to the banks availabe in the market for the equipments and other caital. Please forward me your brief project report on my e-mail.We are based at Kolkata.
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

lauhray77

hi

I am in process of setting up a Dairy Farm. Are there any source of Financing available? and what?. How to approach? and who? total animals 25 - 30
i am ready to finance some money to start dairy farm.can u give me 12 percent monthly
if yes mail me...
please contact...

sreekanthck

Hi....
We (3 thick friends) are planning a dairy farm with atleast 10 cows at Alappuzha. Any body can share your experience with us. Any experts who can guide us, always welcome. As a budding youngsters with somany fresh ideas,we are happy to share those with our well wishers. please contact us....

radhedairyfarm

Hi Friends,

I'm looking for good consultants which can assist in making the compalte project report / documentation for dairy farm required for loan. Kindly reply.. please contact....

cravi

What are the terms of the loan?

What is the interest that the bank charges in general for the loans and how much investor input do they expect? (20% or 30% or 40%)

Can you tell us how much you charge for project report?

hello!
please contact to nearest nationalised bank branch with your proposal. there is scheme to provide loan under CGFT (Credit Guarantee Fund Trust) under which one would get loan up to 100 lakhs. you should get this loan.
if you want project proposal, please contact me, we charge for project report.
thank you
regards
veelasa durve
ceo
922 56 46 932
cvd@colossusfinance.com
vilasdurve@rediffmail.com

kcolossus financiall consultancy
kcolossus land management and advising services

aftab29_tm

Dear Agriboss, We can arrange your loan with very low interest in comparison to the banks availabe in the market for the equipments and other caital. Please forward me your brief project report on my e-mail.We are based at Kolkata.
Please contact....
Respected sir, I want to start a dairy farm with 40 to 50 Holstein-Heifers and Jersey cow. Kindly reply me as soon as possible.