Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Finance available for Export oriented Agri business / projects

Register

Click Here!

aumgreens

FRIENDS INVESTMENT GROUP LLC., UAE is willing to invest in Export oriented / Profit making Agri business / projects in India.
Pls inform us your project details & finance requirements.

FRIENDS INVESTMENT GROUP LLC.
UAE
Mail : hello2aum@gmail.com

muttiah

Will you fund starters?

We are a startup company with strict targets and deadlines.Nothing much to talk about initially but very soon we will create a niche market for ourselves.Would you be interested in funding such a company.
If yes, how many years report do you require.
Thanks and awaiting your reply.
Muttiah

aumgreens

Hello Mr. Muttiah

We could not collect your views & product details.
Pls be specific about your company & products.

Thanks

nissanka

FRIENDS INVESTMENT GROUP LLC., UAE is willing to invest in Export oriented / Profit making Agri business / projects in India.

UAE
Are you willing to invest in Export oriented / Profit making Agri business / projects in Sri Lanka
Pls. reply.

Thanks,

Dr. Nissanka Iddagoda

muthuramk10

finance to agri business

hi friends
anybody has benefitted from this kind of advertisement or anybody has availed any finance/loan for their agri business from such advertisers. kindly let me know that since i dont believ it is a real advertisement.

anu320

UAE
pvt ltd micro irrigation mfg co
Investor Wanted Agriculture Business
'micro irrigation'
pune
India
-
INR 500000000 25/11/2009

We are good profit making micro irrigation equipment mfg company needs capital for very high existing market. All infrastructure, marketing net work, personnel etc exists. Better than banks return with written assurance

SIR, I AM AN AGENT FROM INDIA. MY CLIENT WANTS INR 500000000
FOR HIS Agriculture Business. SIR I AM CHARGING 2%COMMISSION . PLEASE MAIL ME.
t/u.
r.anuradha [MALE]

Last edited by a moderator:

swameeya_vj

pvt ltd micro irrigation mfg co
Investor Wanted Agriculture Business
'micro irrigation'
pune
India
-
INR 500000000 25/11/2009

We are good profit making micro irrigation equipment mfg company needs capital for very high existing market. All infrastructure, marketing net work, personnel etc exists. Better than banks return with written assurance

SIR, I AM AN AGENT FROM INDIA. MY CLIENT WANTS INR 500000000
FOR HIS Agriculture Business. SIR I AM CHARGING 2%COMMISSION . PLEASE MAIL ME. MY MAIL IS r.anuradha1@yahoo.co.in.
t/u.
r.anuradha [MALE]
you are realy given this agrobased industery finance ,we are setup fruit processing unit in my village you can help me this agrobased finance loan we are waiting good replay
please contact...

vilasdurve

finance for land & agri project

hello!
i myself is engaged in the practice of finance consultancy. i have clients who needs finance for various agri projects. we have lots of land in the state of maharashtra. the farmers can produce and export variety of products if funds are available.
please contact me with your details so as to discuss further on the proposals.
please contact at cvd @ colossusfinance . c om OR vilasdurve @ rediff mail . comm
thanks
regards
veelasa durve

mathews

agri business export-project finance

[mr. muthaiah i have an exported project under commissioning stage .pl forwrd your type of offer conditions. i have traveled in the middle east and have wide contacts in saudi,dubai, kuwait ,quatar egypt and jordan.and do reply with your contact details and your capabilty of investments with funds proof. extensively QUOTE=aumgreens;103192]FRIENDS INVESTMENT GROUP LLC., UAE is willing to invest in Export oriented / Profit making Agri business / projects in India.

UAE
Mail : hello2aum@gmail.com[/QUOTE]

ravimarathe

UAE
Sir,

I am having 20 acres of land in UP Bundelkhand.I want to grow lemmon grass and want to put extraction unit.I have appointed technical consultant for this perpose if you can arrange me finance arounnd Rs 5000000.00.I will submit a project report as and when you require.

gnsreddy55

Dear friends investment co

We are planning a large scale integrated dairy business in south india. Looking for finance for various operations . This is an high growth industry good internal and external markets. If you are interested please get intouch

GNS REDDY
Please contact...

wanted finance against broiler p/f &banna farm

I want to establish a broiler poultry farm &Banna farm.
just now iam running a p/f on lease basies, now iam planing to set up the project by purchase a land and start on my own. i have 5yrs experiance in this field.

cmuthu

Gherkins profitable crop within 90 days.(export crop)

UAE
Dear Sir

I saw yourt requirements and we are also looking to cultivate gherkins crop(fruit).
We are gherkins technical consultant and at present we do cultivation near trichy(tamilnadu) and we are also looking for a group of farmers around chennai in one particular area to cultivate this crop(fruit).All technical consultant to this crop available and it is a export product also.

AGRICONS
C.MUTHURAMAN
PLEASE CONTACT....

selvasree

Gherkins contract farming

Sir,

I am an agriculture consultant promoting contract farming in Thalavadi block of Erode dt. We are already working with nearly 2,000 farmers and already working to cultivate Rosemary (50 acres) and Coleus (200 acres) of land.

Since I have been working as a field officer in ITAP for 2 years during my initial tenure, I think I can very easily promote Gherkins contract farming in an area of 100 acres in Thalavadi. Since the soil is a red-loamy one, I can give u the best quality of vegetalbes.

Get back to me soon to proceed further.

Rajesh Kumar, B.Sc(Agri).

ngopa2009

intersted contact mail;kindly clear in which type products you are aiming .are you having future plan to export .

jai08

xpofarms

UAE
DEar Sirs
We are Xpofarms a company recently incorporated in Mumbai India. We are backward integrating our operations into agro farming. We intend to lease/buy land in and around North Kerala and Pollachi in Tamilnadu. We intend to grow pine apple, ginger, and gherkins. The same will be for processing into fruits pulp and also for exports . We already are into the sales of our brands of Pineapple slices, juices, and tidbits, and mango pulp. We have a distribution set up in India and we intend going backward integration to our own farms. The project will also include setting up a cold storage chain with international technology and will be run to offer cold storage faclitites to all farmers and cooperatives.
The revenue model will be to generate revenue from raw fruit sales, raw fruits and vegetable exports and from cold storage chain. the entire project is dividedin to 3 phases to be executed over the next 18 months, startingwith land buying and farming.

Will u be interested in sucha project.

We will beglad to hear from you
Warm regards
krishnan
Managing Partner
Xpofarms
please contact...