Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Finance Available for Dairy/Goat/Sheep Farming Projects…, Apply Today

Register

Click Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maneek

I am Planning to start a broiler goat farm in Kerala, I need some funding for purchasing land and initial expenses for the project. A detailed project report is prepared for Veterinary project. if you are interested, please send me application form and conditions for repayment
Thank you

farmware

We are keen to associate with you for our viable and profitable Agro & Livestock project near Bangalore (with in 100 Kms). We are looking for reliable funding agencies with out any upfront payments or fees.

Reply more in details with contact persons to meet.
REGDS

maneek

avail of loan

Dear members,
We are one of the leading financial & investment group (DFAIC)) in property solutions & retail sector operating across Bangalore & Mysore region,Karnataka. In order to diversify ourselves in Agro based (Class of Agriculture or Animal Husbandry) sector, we are offering loans only to the individuals who have already implemented the above said project & needs funds/finance for further business expansion at a lowest rate of interest. Since we do the Project Funding/Finance without any collateral / Security / Mortgage / Guarantee, we go for the mutual Agreement/Contract for buyback/purchase of the end-products till the loan repayment term. Our simple terms & conditions for Loans & Project Financing is as follows:

1. Collection of Filled Application Forms, Scrutinizing & Checking the Project
Feasibility. 2. Review and inspection by the company’s Field officer. 3. Signing of Loan/Contract Agreements. 4. Release of Funds.
Once you are ready to proceed with our outlined terms & conditions, we would be sending the Application Forms for further process. For more details & loan eligibility, contact us

Regards, DFAIC
i wouldlike to avail loan for purchase 3 acres of land in Kerala and a part of project cost of goat farming. Please do the need ful for that.

Last edited:

mikhail

Need Finance for goat and sheep farming project!

Respected sir,
I need finance for our project of goat and sheep farming, i have got company R.O.C and company PAN card, i saw your post on agricultureinformation.com, Our newly established company is Mikhail Agro Farms Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad, Please send the details about your terms and conditions, Contact

Last edited by a moderator:

parvatam

want to start dairy in hyderabad with 20 buffaloes ..require finance .

shivaraju

loan required

Dear Sir,

I am from HD Kote taluk, Mysore Dist, I have started a sheep form in my village in small scale, I would like to expand it , I need a loan for the above purpose, if you give your contact details I can meet you and discuss the terms and conditions.

sansuk77

I have already poultry project of 25000 capacity and i want to diversify to goat/sheep farming of a capacity 200-300 nos.pl send pm to my email

sumeetmainkar

Query

Dear Sir,
As you told earlier that you are going to finance only those who are already in that particular business; but I will like to know what about those like me who are working on projects for last couple of years and now going to start project with land purchase its needs finance. If you need any further concrete facts about my project I can give you the details from directorate office from government of Maharashtra with whom I am undergoing training and scientific know how etc. If you can help people like me with desire to start immediately it will be of great help
Looking forward with great hope since there are very few in the field of agriculture who are ready for finance
Thanks with regards
Sumeet Mainkar
Nagpur

prabha83

Dairy and Goat farming

Dear Sir

My farm is situated near Mysore(H.D Kote).I want to expand my goat farm and dairy farm. please give me your contact details for further.

Thanks & regards
V.Prabhakar

sudhi k

Loan for Goat Farm

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good Morning,

This is regarding the loan for Goat Farm.

I am Sudheendra K, working in Bangalore.

As i am planning to start a Goat Farm in Karkala, Udupi Dist, Karnataka, i am in need of loan for the same. I have to purchase the land of at least 2 acres as i don't have any agricultural land, i need at least Rs.40 lakhs to Rs.50 Lakhs to start the Farm. As i don't have any agricultural background the bank also not providing the loans.

I can pledge/hypotheticate the entire property for you, if you provide the loan.

Please provide me the contact details to contact you, if you can provide the loan for the Farm.

Regards,

Sudheendra K

sudhi k

Loan for Goat Farm

dear sir/madam,

good evening,

i am sudheendra from bangalore, interested to start one goat farm in karkala, udupi dist, karnataka,

as i have to purchase the land or i have to take the land for lease, it will be helpful for me if you provide the loan for the same.

because i dont have any agricultural background, iam unable to get the loan from banks also.

please share your contact details for me for the below mentioned mail id,

with thanks,

Sudheendra

Finance for agriculture.

I need finance for my goat farming.
Please contact me so that I can give you the needed details.
Thanks a lot.
Dr. Philip Benis
Director
Good Shepherd Farm
62, Villianur Road,
Mulakulam,
Pondicherry-605010.
Ph: 0413 2290142, M: 9443438532.
Web site: Index of /
Email: philipbenis@gmail.com.

divine4v

Divine Agri Projects

Frequently asked questions from our investors

1) what are the “terms & conditions” of this project?
Investor will sign with us in a stamp paper with minimum one year period, after one year they can renewal or cancel their agreement
In any case investor cancels their agreement before one year, we are not responsible for their full investment amount, and investors can sell their livestock take home their money.

2) What is the “investment product” of this project for depreciation purposes? For example, cow + machinery + infrastructure are used for depreciation?
The investments are made in livestock, at the end of agreement date we sell the livestock and refund their investments done with us

3) What is the average depreciation cost on the investment product in real-time practical conditions for this project? Based on past experiences, we have an average value for the depreciation cost of this project minimum is for
Rs.40, 000 maximum Rs.3500, Rs 1, 00,000 maximum Rs.3500, Rs.1, 50,000 maximum Rs.7000

4) Is there any hidden risk in this project?
No there are no hidden risks in this project; we are transparent to all the investors. Investors can visit their livestock in 9am – 5pm (any day in agreement period)

5) For example, is there anything in this investment that the insurance does not cover?
When the livestock reach our insurance will be arranged in one week until we take full responsible

6) Are there any known cow fatality (death) incidences in the last 5 years? Is this project sensitive to the number of investors you have?
No there is no death occurred in our farms, if any diseases affected animals found in our farms we replace healthy livestock, with conformation of investors.

7) Is this project sensitive to the number of investors you have? In that case, how many investors do you have now in this project?
Yes this project is sensitive to limited investors until we reach 250 cr
We can’t able to mention that, because of our projects and returns are liked by more investors and investing in our projects.

8) Can you show me the financials (monthly returns) for investing rs. 3 lakhs and rs. 5 lakhs in this project also?

For Rs 3, 00,000(8cow’s +insurance +transport)
8cows ×15lit milk/day =120lit/day
120lit×30days =3600lit/month
360lit0×18/lit =Rs.64800
50:50 =Rs.32400/month

For Rs 5, 20,000(14cow’s +insurance +transport)
14cows ×15lit milk/day =210lit/day
210lit×30days =6300lit/month
6300lit×18/lit =Rs.113400
50:50 =Rs.56700/month

9) Mode of payment & Repayment?
We accepting Demand Draft, Bank transfer, Chque and Cash
After investment we take maximum 7 days to buy livestock, and the closing date of monthly payment is 30th day of month, and the monthly dividend will be credited in 1st day of every month in investor account, if that day is govt. holiday next working day cash will be credited in account

10) Could you attach a copy of the “government stamp paper agreement” between your md and the investor?
Our MD Mr.C.SivaKumar is signing in credit Document with the investors

11) Can you provide 1 or 2 investor references who are already investing with you? i would like to know their experience as an investor with divine agri projects.
Sorry, we can’t provide investors details

Divine Dairy and Goat Farms
Invest Rs.3000 and get Rs.261/month and 13th month get Rs.3000* back
Invest Rs.5000 and get Rs.400/month and 13th month get Rs.5000* back
Invest Rs.10,000 and get Rs.800/month and 13th month get Rs.10,000* back
Invest Rs.40,000 and get Rs.3,240/month and 13th month get Rs.40,000* back
Invest Rs.1,00,000 and get Rs.9,900/month and 13th month get Rs.1,00,000*back

DAIRY FARMS
Above Rs. 1,50,000/- 50:50 Deal
Minimum Investment -Rs. 1,50,000/- (4No’s + Insurance Charges)
Monthly Returns -Rs. 16,200/-
13th Month Refund -Rs. 1,50,000*/-

GOAT FARMS
Above Rs. 1,50,000/- 60:40 Deal
Minimum Investment -Rs. 1,50,000/- (85 No’s + Insurance Charges)
Monthly Returns -Rs. 15,860/-
13th Month Refund -Rs. 1,50,000*/-

Note: * - Indicates Terms & Conditions Apply, eligible with depreciation cost on investment product in real time practical condition

Dear members,
We are one of the leading financial & investment group (DFAIC)) in property solutions & retail sector operating across Bangalore & Mysore region,Karnataka. In order to diversify ourselves in Agro based (Class of Agriculture or Animal Husbandry) sector, we are offering loans only to the individuals who have already implemented the above said project & needs funds/finance for further business expansion at a lowest rate of interest. Since we do the Project Funding/Finance without any collateral / Security / Mortgage / Guarantee, we go for the mutual Agreement/Contract for buyback/purchase of the end-products till the loan repayment term. Our simple terms & conditions for Loans & Project Financing is as follows:

Feasibility. 2. Review and inspection by the company’s Field officer. 3. Signing of Loan/Contract Agreements. 4. Release of Funds.
Once you are ready to proceed with our outlined terms & conditions, we would be sending the Application Forms for further process. For more details & loan eligibility, contact us

Regards, DFAIC

neeraj02

loans on goat farming

i m niraj from nagpur , i have a farm around 10 acres, i want to start goat farming and need financial support, so if u can provide finance in maharashtra please let me know

meggies

Hi,

Its good to hear about your organisation. I am Saravanakumar from chennai planning to start 100 plus five tellicherry goats with hi raised shed in villupuram district. could you please send me the details of how to go about to avail the facilities and requirements from my end. please contact me on meggiesdistributors at the rate of gmail dot com.

enigma01

Hello Sir,

I need financial assistance for my Dairy,Goat project.

Thanks,
Santhosh

skma

goat farming

Dear Sir,
Good morning. I am karuppiah an agri graduate now i am doing herbal business and planned to start goat farming in a 9 acres.So i need 1cr for this project can you help me sir?

Dear members,

Regards, DFAIC

sudhi k

Dear Sir,

Kindly do send ur email id and mobile number.
Please contact......
Regards
dcs

Regards, DFAIC
[/QUOTE]

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kindly let me know if you are giving the loan for leased land, as we don't have our own land

Sudheendra

Status
Not open for further replies.