Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Finance Available for Dairy/Goat/Sheep Farming Projects…, Apply Today

Register

Click Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rojaravi

The Cyber Keralam Portal setup by Resource Centre for Cyber Forensics has received a number of complaints regarding Internet Frauds during the last two months. Most of the frauds are Internet Lottery Scams. Some has lost money to the tune of several thousands to 8 lakhs.

In these scams, the culprits are operating from outside India and there is a limit to trace these people. The only way to prevent becoming a victim of these types of crime is to be aware of such things. These types of cheating comes like , Winning Internet Lottery, Winning Microsoft Lottery, inheritance transfer, immigration frauds, etc.

Most of the mails received by Cyber kerlam Portal is to verify the authenticity before making any transaction. That was good. But, most of the people have exposed their personal indentity. This is a dangerous situation.

The following are the main frauds reported here.

Nigerian Letter or "419" Fraud

Email Lottery Scams

Impersonation/Identity Fraud

Advance Fee Scheme

Telemarketing Fraud

Advance Fee Scheme

An advance fee scheme occurs when the victim pays money to someone in anticipation of receiving something of greater value, such as a loan, contract, investment, or gift, and then receives little or nothing in return.

The variety of advance fee schemes is limited only by the imagination of the con artists who offer them. They may involve the sale of products or services, the offering of investments, lottery winnings, "found money," or many other "opportunities." Clever con artists will offer to find financing arrangements for their clients who pay a "finder's fee" in advance. They require their clients to sign contracts in which they agree to pay the fee when they are introduced to the financing source. Victims often learn that they are ineligible for financing only after they have paid the "finder" according to the contract. Such agreements may be legal unless it can be shown that the "finder" never had the intention or the ability to provide financing for the victims.

Some Tips to Avoid the Advanced Fee Schemes:
1. If the offer of an "opportunity" appears too good to be true, it probably is. Follow common business practice. For example, legitimate business is rarely conducted in cash on a street corner.
2. Know who you are dealing with. If you have not heard of a person or company that you intend to do business with, learn more about them. Depending on the amount of money that you intend to spend, you may want to visit the business location, check with the Better Business Bureau, or consult with your bank, an attorney, or the police.
3. Make sure you fully understand any business agreement that you enter into. If the terms are complex, have them reviewed by a competent attorney.
4. Be wary of businesses that operate out of post office boxes or mail drops and do not have a street address, or of dealing with persons who do not have a direct telephone line, who are never "in" when you call, but always return your call later.
5. Be wary of business deals that require you to sign nondisclosure or noncircumvention agreements that are designed to prevent you from independently verifying the bona fides of the people with whom you intend to do business. Con artists often use noncircumvention agreements to threaten their victims with civil suit if they report their losses to law enforcement.

dfaic

Dear Junior member

Dear junior member,
As per our posting on this forum, we have mentioned clearly that we would be offering finance/loans only to the applicants/individuals who have already implemented the project & their project is strictly within our service area i.e.nearly 100 kms within Bangalore. Also we have mentioned clearly not to pay any upfront fee's along with the filled application form, till your application is considered & our field officer comes personally for verification. Presently we are in the process of obtaining approvals from RBI & Govt. of Karnataka. Once finished with all the formalities, we would be definetely posting our domain name, full address & contact details as a business member of this forum. Kindly don’t forward our mail to the cyber crime cell of Karnataka police as we would only be taking up that from our side for tampering our organisations image & reputation and would see to it that u are penalised for the same.Please check your mail since we have send a reply to your id also.

Regards,
Business Manager
DFAIC

Last edited by a moderator:

jorina

Loans on buy back condition

Please contact us to expand your business to North-East India.So many poultry feed manufacturing companies are carrying on integrated business like your proposal with the local unemployed youths and earning both side profit.
Please contact:

Dear members,
We are one of the leading financial & investment group (DFAIC)) in property solutions & retail sector operating across Bangalore & Mysore region,Karnataka. In order to diversify ourselves in Agro based (Class of Agriculture or Animal Husbandry) sector, we are offering loans only to the individuals who have already implemented the above said project & needs funds/finance for further business expansion at a lowest rate of interest. Since we do the Project Funding/Finance without any collateral / Security / Mortgage / Guarantee, we go for the mutual Agreement/Contract for buyback/purchase of the end-products till the loan repayment term. Our simple terms & conditions for Loans & Project Financing is as follows:

1. Collection of Filled Application Forms, Scrutinizing & Checking the Project
Feasibility. 2. Review and inspection by the company’s Field officer. 3. Signing of Loan/Contract Agreements. 4. Release of Funds.
Once you are ready to proceed with our outlined terms & conditions, we would be sending the Application Forms for further process. For more details & loan eligibility, contact us

Regards, DFAIC

mayu28

Please send further details if, financing will be done for the Dairy Farm projects in Pune Dist. (Maharashtra).

ezeevivek

I know one website (Consumer Complaints - File Online Consumer Complaint for Fraud and Scam Companies at iComplaints.in) which have similar kind of money fraud complaints from real victimes.

I think we do not say that every offer is a fraud but beware before accepting any kind of offers not only limited to loans but to lottery, price money, jobs etc.

Check some sample lottery scam complaints here

psjfarm

Pls give me your contact details to know more about the loan offered.

Dear members,
We are one of the leading financial & investment group (DFAIC)) in property solutions & retail sector operating across Bangalore & Mysore region,Karnataka. In order to diversify ourselves in Agro based (Class of Agriculture or Animal Husbandry) sector, we are offering loans only to the individuals who have already implemented the above said project & needs funds/finance for further business expansion at a lowest rate of interest. Since we do the Project Funding/Finance without any collateral / Security / Mortgage / Guarantee, we go for the mutual Agreement/Contract for buyback/purchase of the end-products till the loan repayment term. Our simple terms & conditions for Loans & Project Financing is as follows:

Feasibility. 2. Review and inspection by the company’s Field officer. 3. Signing of Loan/Contract Agreements. 4. Release of Funds.
Once you are ready to proceed with our outlined terms & conditions, we would be sending the Application Forms for further process. For more details & loan eligibility, contact us

Regards, DFAIC

adurs

Informatiön about dfaic

Sir i need the ful details of dfaic.i have goat form in bangalore.i want to improve it.pls give me the datals about financial information..waiting for ur reply.

jcreddy2009

wanted farmers for contract farming

wanted farmers for contract farming

We are looking for resourceful farmers for contract farming
in karnataka, kerala and tamilnadu.

Ayurvedic and herbal and medicinal crops will be the focus.

If interested , write yr full details with mobile contact to us
Hi Sir,

Iam a formar have a land of 9 acreas with full of water facility near by Madanapalli , A.P. which is 300 KMS from Chennai and 120 KMS from Banglore.
If ur intrested I will join with you.
Please send ur contact details.

Regards,
Jaya Reddy

sakgvs

wanted details of funding process

Kindly send your email id or mobile no to my email id so i send you the project details.

Regards
Rahul Tiwari

Dear members,

Regards, DFAIC

roopeshparur

Sir,
I would like to get finacial support from you for my diary farm project. expecting your reply..please message me ur contact details

roopesh

dr_vivekpatil

Try out http://sites.google.com/site/viveklpm/ for Crossbred Cow Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD guidelines which can be customized as per your needs

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil
Asst. Prof. LPM, Veterinary College, Bidar

Site Moderators please note :This is a livestock extension initiative meant to increase awareness about the economic aspects of dairy farming and aid in project planning by dairy entrepreneurs. It does not involve any business activity.

sakgvs

wanted long term financial assistance for establishment of dairy milk products

Sir,

Kindly send your email id, so i send you the project details for further discussion.

Regards
Rahul Tiwari

jamesbond007

finance for dairy development

dear sir.,
I would like to start dairy please give details.

Please contact..

andrew123

We are starting dairy farming in mangalore and are looking for investors, kindly let us know your terms and conditions in this regards.

dhamsgandhi123

Stevia

Stevia Cultivation
Description:
Stevia

Latin name : STEVIA REBAUDIANA
Family : Chrysanthemum
Common Name : Stevia
Parts Used : Leaves

Introduction :
Stevia leaves have functional and sensory properties superior to those of many other high potency sweeteners. Stevia is likely to become a major source of high potency sweetener for the growing natural food market in the future. Although Stevia can be helpful to anyone, there are certain groups who are more likely to benefit from its remarkable sweetening potential. These include diabetics, those interested in decreasing caloric intake, and children.

Plant Description :
Stevia rebaudiana is a small perennial growing up to 65-80 cm tall, with sessile, oppositely arranged leaves. Different species of Stevia contain several potential sweetening compounds, with Stevia rebaudiana being the sweetest of all. Stevia is a semi-humid subtropical plant that can be grown easily like any other vegetable crop even in the kitchen garden. The soil should be in the pH range of 6.5- 7.5; well-drained red soil and sandy loam soil. Saline soils should be avoided to cultivate this plant.

Distribution :
Stevia is been successfully cultivated in the recent years at many areas of Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Kerela, Tamil Nadu and Orissa. The increasing demands for natural sweeteners have driven the farmers in India for Stevia cultivation in large scale.

Chemical composition :
Diterpene Glycoside is the group of natural sweeteners that have been extracted from Stevia. The leaves of wild Stevia plants contain 0.3 % dulcoside, 0.6% rebaudioside C, 3.8 % rebaudioside A and 9.1 % stevioside.

Uses of Stevia :
Stevia is safe for diabetics, as it does, not affect blood sugar levels.
Stevia does not have the neurological or renal side effects of some of the artificial sweeteners.
Stevia possess anti-fungal and anti-bacterial property also in addition to its other versatile uses. It can be safely used in herbal medicines, tonics for diabetic patients and also in the daily usage products like mouthwashes, and tooth pastes.
Mild Stevia leaf tea offers excellent relief for an upset stomach
Brief Investment Strategy:

100 KGS OF STEVIA EXTRACT CAN BE PROCESSED INTO 8-12 KGS OF FINAL PRODUCT ( WHITE SUGAR)
WHICH IS 8-12%, THE FINAL PRODUCT IS CALLED "STEVIOCIDES".

Cost per acre

( expenses such as land, irrigation, plants, plantation cost, natural manure, labour cost, bore well cost, processing machine cost & Misce cost)

Rs.2.10 lacs per acre (one time cost)

Rs.0.50 lac per acre/year (recurring cost per year)

Yield from Each Acre: 3600 kg / year / acre

Total Produce per acre per year in Rupees: 3600 x 70 = Rs.2.52 lacs

For First year,
Profit per 1 acres per year in Rupees: Rs.2.52 lacs –2.10 lac = 0.42 lacs
From Second Year onwards,
Profit per 1 acres per year in Rupees: Rs.2.52 lacs – 0. 50 lac = 2.02 lacs

Minimum Investment Required: 5 acres & above

Kind Regards.
Dharmesh S. Gandhi

dr_vivekpatil

Try out http://sites.google.com/site/viveklpm/ for Crossbred Cow Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD guidelines which can be customized as per your needs

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil
Asst. Prof. LPM, Veterinary College, Bidar

Site Moderators please note :This is a livestock extension initiative meant to increase awareness about the economic aspects of dairy farming and aid in project planning by dairy entrepreneurs. It does not involve any business activity.

subbaraokommi

I would like to get finacial support from you for my Dairy farm project. I have completed, estabilishing all the inferastructure facility and im running past 4 months, except procuring "grass chapper". Can u give your finacial support for me to develop my farm.

rvarsha

loans on farm

I wanted to have some loan to my farm, i wante to have 150 cows SO PLZ DO CALL ME

nav_45300330

dairy at mysore

hello,

iam naveen from bangalore , iam intrested .

i have ten acres of agricultural land in myosre behind C H hillls,

i have also taken up dairy classes in commercial dairy in hessarghatta & in

NDRI IN bangalore.

i would like to know ur terms and conditions and iam in for buy back .

u can contact me

thanking you

naveen

Status
Not open for further replies.