Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Finance Available for Dairy/Goat/Sheep Farming Projects…, Apply Today

Register

Click Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfaic

Dear members,
We are one of the leading financial & investment group (DFAIC)) in property solutions & retail sector operating across Bangalore & Mysore region,Karnataka. In order to diversify ourselves in Agro based (Class of Agriculture or Animal Husbandry) sector, we are offering loans only to the individuals who have already implemented the above said project & needs funds/finance for further business expansion at a lowest rate of interest. Since we do the Project Funding/Finance without any collateral / Security / Mortgage / Guarantee, we go for the mutual Agreement/Contract for buyback/purchase of the end-products till the loan repayment term. Our simple terms & conditions for Loans & Project Financing is as follows:

1. Collection of Filled Application Forms, Scrutinizing & Checking the Project
Feasibility. 2. Review and inspection by the company’s Field officer. 3. Signing of Loan/Contract Agreements. 4. Release of Funds.
Once you are ready to proceed with our outlined terms & conditions, we would be sending the Application Forms for further process. For more details & loan eligibility, contact us

Regards, DFAIC

Last edited by a moderator:

dc123

Re; Finance

Dear Sir,

Kindly do send ur email id and mobile number.
Please contact......
Regards
dcs

We are one of the leading financial & investment group (DFAIC)) in property solutions & retail sector operating across Bangalore & Mysore region,Karnataka. In order to diversify ourselves in Agro based (Class of Agriculture or Animal Husbandry) sector, we are offering loans only to the individuals who have already implemented the above said project & needs funds/finance for further business expansion at a lowest rate of interest. Since we do the Project Funding/Finance without any collateral / Security / Mortgage / Guarantee, we go for the mutual Agreement/Contract for buyback/purchase of the end-products till the loan repayment term. Our simple terms & conditions for Loans & Project Financing is as follows:

Feasibility. 2. Review and inspection by the company’s Field officer. 3. Signing of Loan/Contract Agreements. 4. Release of Funds.
Once you are ready to proceed with our outlined terms & conditions, we would be sending the Application Forms for further process. For more details & loan eligibility, contact us

Regards, DFAIC[/QUOTE]

dmkalai

Need finance for goat farm project

Sir,
I would like to get finacial support from you for my goat project. I have completed, estabilishing all the inferastructure facility, except procuring "grass chapper". Can u give your finacial support for me to develop my goat farm. Expecting your reply to

jishad

Need Finance

Hi,
I need financial assistance for my dairy project. Please let me know what is the procedure and also details about the upfront fee, if there any.

Awaiting for your positive reply..

Have a great day ahead......

Regards,

Jishad P

r_thammanaveni

Hi,

Happy to see that ur firm has been helping in realizing the dreams,

Iam a native of karmimnagar district Andhra pradesh. Iam planning to set up a small dairy farm with 10 buffaloes/cows initially and planning to expand it in further.

Iam working as a Software programmer with an package of 3.5 lac/anum but its been only 1 month since i hve joined , we have 2 acres of agriculture land , so can u plz kindly send me the details whether u can provide any loan asssistance in setting up my farm.

Your co-operation in this aspect is deeply appreciated.

thanks and regards,
RAju.
please contact....

prbrmondal

Dear members,

Regards, DFAIC
pl send me the details of financial assistance For upgrading my goat farm at Karnal, Haryana.

vitali234

Bg/sblc/mtn

If you require Leased Financial Instrument and is RWA to work on below
outlined procedure only, contact me for quick closure as we deliver in time
and precision. You are at liberty to engage our leased facilities into trade
programs as well as in other project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture,
Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges and any other
turnkey project(s) etc. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable as outlined
below,

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG)/SBLC (Appendix A)

2. Total Face Value:100MUSD,Euros or pounds MIN, 5B USD,Euros or pounds MAX
(One Billion USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC London or AA rated Bank in Western Europe or USA.
4. Age: One Year, One Day
5. Leasing Price: 6% of Face Value plus 1% commission fees to lessee's
broker.
6. Delivery SWIFT TO SWIFT.
7. Payment: Wire Transfer.
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.
Please do feel free to contact me if you are interested so that i can send
you the procedure and we can go from there.

Contact..

Best Regards,
Vitali Sobko.

rojaravi

beware of swift and other modes for payment.there are Nigerian fraud companies that will ask u to remit margin amount and then disappear. Better approach the local banks with a solid project report.dont fall for these fraud

vitali234

Hi,
I need financial assistance for my dairy project. Please let me know what is the procedure and also details about the upfront fee, if there any.

Awaiting for your positive reply..

Have a great day ahead......

Regards,

Jishad P

Am a direct mandate to Lessor/Provider,kindly email off board and i send you procedures and terms.
Please contact...

kznair

farmers wanted for contract medicinal farming

wanted farmers for contract farming

We are looking for resourceful farmers for contract farming
in karnataka, kerala and tamilnadu.

Ayurvedic and herbal and medicinal crops will be the focus.

If interested , write yr full details with mobile contact to us

ramananda

Beware

Beware, if these people ask to deposit money.
They ask amount the size of peanut as security deposit towards an elephant.
Neither justifiable nor believable.

dfaic

What ur address & contact details

Mr.Ramananda,
We saw your post in agricultureinformation blog and wanted to ask you whether you are freaking out of your mind. Till date nearly 26 people have approached us for loans but as we have posted clearly, we don't want to consider any applicants who are out of our service area i.e.nearly 100kms within Bangalore.Also we have sent them the application forms for further details of their lands clearly mentioning them not to pay any upfront fee's along with the filled application form, till your application is considered & our field officer comes personally for verification.Just send us your complete address & contact no so that we can send you a legal notice from our side for tampering our organisations image & reputation. We would see to it that you are punished for your deeds at any cost.

Regards,
Business Manager,
DFAIC

abbu

Need support to start goat farm

hello sir

i have land in karnataka its 90 km from bangalore city for about 4.32 guntus . i am planning to start goat farm in which i need financial help. if u could provide me the details of loan procedure,please contact..

regards
Ali

rojaravi

Mr.Ramananda,
We saw your post in agricultureinformation blog and wanted to ask you whether you are freaking out of your mind. Till date nearly 26 people have approached us for loans but as we have posted clearly, we don't want to consider any applicants who are out of our service area i.e.nearly 100kms within Bangalore.Also we have sent them the application forms for further details of their lands clearly mentioning them not to pay any upfront fee's along with the filled application form, till your application is considered & our field officer comes personally for verification.Just send us your complete address & contact no so that we can send you a legal notice from our side for tampering our organisations image & reputation. We would see to it that you are punished for your deeds at any cost.

Regards,
Business Manager,
DFAIC
Mr.Rojaravi,

Regards,
Business Manager,
DFAIC
To the Business Manager,DFIAC,
I too received the above as private message. please become a business member of this forum and post your full address with domain name and contact address so that your organization can be investigated if it is good. otherwise i shall be forced to forward your mail to the cyber crime cell of Karnataka police.

sasiraam

Dear members,

Regards, DFAIC
Dear Sir

i am ready to setup the dairy farm i am having 3 acres of land with water facility and also having 15 acres of land in lease hold property. kindly provide me further details.
thanks & regads
A.Muthuraman.

uday kiran

Hello sir,

i am kiran from Nallgonda dist.vangapally village , near hyderabad about 45 kilometers we are take the land for 42 acres of land for lease for 3 years , we are start the vigitalble and. red gram cultivation. and i have interest to start in that got and ,dairy project in that send your finance term and condition.replay me

thank you
Best Regards,
kiran

Status
Not open for further replies.