Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Fertile Land in Krishnagiri dist suitable for dairy farm

Register

Click Here!

shajathali

Hai

Krishnagiri Dist Uthangarai taluk

This is 9 acrs land with two open well with two free EB connection the entire land is fenced with Gate.
Having a small house with modern Both/Toilet. Red soil Squire land 6 kms from National Highway connecting Bangalore and Pondicherry around 160 kms from bangalore. Rate 6 lac per acr negotiable

shajathali
We Care Realtors

shajath@gmail.com

Last edited:

juliejose123

iam julie jose from bangalore and i am intrested in your property deal .please tell me that these wells have water in summer time what are the amenities around this land like hospitals,schools,any good access road,transport facility etc.we want this land for doing farming .i hope all kinds of vegetable will grow in this soil know.please contact me in this number please 9036590214.the land documents to be very clear for me .will there be any problem for documents?. please contact me.

shajathali

iam julie jose from bangalore and i am intrested in your property deal .please tell me that these wells have water in summer time what are the amenities around this land like hospitals,schools,any good access road,transport facility etc.we want this land for doing farming .i hope all kinds of vegetable will grow in this soil know.please contact me in this number please 9036590214.the land documents to be very clear for me .will there be any problem for documents?. please contact me.

Hello sir

This summer was the wroest in any year, even there is a heavy rain in karnataka and some part of the tamil nadu, there is not a single rainy day sofar but waiting for the same even then there is water in one well. This land is just 6 kms from national high way connecting bangalore to pondy / Tiruvannamalai from Singarapettai. It is a red soil land, fully fenced with a main gate. Having a good house with bath and toilet wash basin water tank on the top of the house and a underground water tank. The entire 9 acrs of the land is connected with PVC main lines with gate value in every field. The land is ready for a integrated agriculture like Dairy, Poultry, goat and fish. One field is made ready for fish. Uthagarai 12 kms from Singarapettai is a town where one main state high way (SH18) and the national high way crossing, There is a famous school scooring State first in the Matriculation every year and creating minimum 25 students for MBBS on merit. Major students are from Chennai and well developed cities of tamil nadu. The nearest major railway junction is Jolarpet. There are 50 trains in 24 hours from Chennai. Yellagiri hill a developed tourism place is within 40 kms and Yercaud Hill is within 60 kms. 100% clear title, you can meet the land owner during the land visit.

call for more details
shajathali
We Care Realtors

shajath@gmail.com

Last edited:

shajathali

Hello sir

This summer was the wroest in any year, even there is a heavy rain in karnataka and some part of the tamil nadu, there is no a single rainy day sofar in this area but waiting for the same even then there is water in well. This land is just 6 kms from national high way connecting bangalore to pondy / Tiruvannamalai from Singarapettai. It is a red soil land, fully fenced with a main gate. Having a good house with both and toilet wash basin water tank on the top of the house and a underground water tank. The entire 9 acrs of the land is connected with PVC main lines with gate value in every field. The land is ready for a integrated agriculture line Dairy, Pountry, goat and fish. One field is made ready for fish. Uthagarai 12 kms from Singarapettai is a town where one main state high way (SH18) and the national high way crossing, Thee is a famous school scooring State first in the Matriculation every year and creaing minimum 25 students for MBBS on merit. Major students are from Chennai and well developed cities of tamil nadu. The nearest major railway junction is Jolarpet. There are 50 trains in 24 hours from Chennai. Yellagiri hill a developed tourism place is within 40 kms and Yercaud Hill is within 60 kms. 100% clear title, you can meet the land owner during the land visit.

call for more details
shajathali
We Care Realtors

shajath@gmail.com

shajathali

Hai

Krishnagiri Dist Uthangarai taluk

This is 9 acrs land with two open well with two free EB connection the entire land is fenced with Gate.
Having a small house with modern Both/Toilet. Red soil Squire land 6 kms from National Highway connecting Bangalore and Pondicherry around 160 kms from bangalore. Rate 6 lac per acr negotiable

shajathali
We Care Realtors

shajath@gmail.com