Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

fertile irrigated land available for contract farming

Register

Click Here!

Hello there,

I have 6 acres of agriculture land, which is fertile with good irrigation like sprinkler and drip. 6 Acres of land is planted with coconut, arecanut and mango trees. All the trees are less than 1 year old. I am planning to give this whole 6 acres of land for contract farming on annual basis. Where person/company can plan to cultivate and grow whatever they wish. In contract farming I will be providing them water + Land only. Rest all things (labor, seeds, sowing, growing, harvesting, etc.,) to be born by person/company.

Location of the land is 20 KM from Tumkur and 80 KM from Bangalore.

Please contact me if company/person interested.

Regards,

Mahesh Shinde

querry

hi mahesh,

we are in huge requirement of arecanut leaf,where we are planning to produce plates in different dimension, we require areca leaf in lakhs per month, would you be intrested in supplying us raw materials,rest if your intrested rates would be discussed,we are put up in mangalore, .

contact please........

Last edited by a moderator:

visubby

Dear rajeshwariakshay,

we have 8 acres of fertile land in tamilnadu. I am interested in your proposal. Can you pl send me the project report with investment & profitability details. I would like to visit your place if things are interesting.

With best regards,
subby.