Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Fertile farmlands near kodaikanal for sale

Register

Click Here!

musthafa1986

Hello everybody !
Highly profitable pieces of land are ready for immediate sale. Rush to avoid disappointment. Read below for more info.

Coffee plantations measuring within the village premises of Poolathoor of kodaikanal hills, are ready for sale. It is exactly situated in the middle portion i.e., 30 KM downwards from Kodaikanal & 30 KM upwards from Vathalakundu [Plains] with an altitude of about 1100 meters from mean sea level. It is a very good rain fed area (100 rainy days per annum) which requires zero irrigation for crops. In a nutshell, it is a Kerala-like place with Bangalore climate in Tamilnadu, even during the hot summer.

SPECIAL FEATURES OF THE PLACE:

This coffee plantation has Butterfruit, Starfruit, Jackfruit, Banana and Oranges. It has massive trees like Vengai[Padauk], Kumizh Teak[White Teak], Silver Oak, Silk Cotton Tree, Kalyana Murungai etc.
Cocoa Trees are sufficiently embedded and evenly distributed throughout the plantations. All these trees are trailed around with highly profitable pepper vines. The crops within this coffee plantation yield in a staggering manner so that everyday would be a harvest day for one produce or the other. The approximate net profit expected is around 2 lakhs/Year.

The total area is wire-fenced and partitioned into convenient contours, to accommodate even vegetable cultivation like Avarai Beans, Chow-Chow etc. Hence, it is an area of all crops.

Sufficient cheap labour is available throughout the year for various operations.

Marketing is quite simple i.e., Purchasers like Cadbury’s come to the spot and purchase Cocoa beans, Coffee Beans and others.

This particular site is within the village and so it could be reached by any vehicle.

The price of the land is so cheap i.e., Only Rs. 6 Lakhs per acre. Please note that the agricultural land cost is Rs. 25 Lakhs per acre in nearby Pannaikaadu & Rs. 50 Lakhs in Kodaikanal.

Interested and genuine buyers shall contact Abdur Rahman, who is a retired agricultural officer. Ph # 09626680731.
Or else send an e-mail to musthafa@treasureinlandagroventures.com
Visit our website Welcome to :: :: :: Treasure In Land Agroventures for further details.

Thanks & regards,
Musthafa

makanakago

Net income for how many acres

Dear Sir, Is the net income Rs 2 lakhs per year for per acre or for all the property. How many acres is available?

Maks

musthafa1986

Farmlands for sale

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the interest shown.
The net income would vary between 1-2 lakhs per acre/annum, depending upon the land. The price will vary accordingly i.e., 5 to 7 lakhs.
Those high end lands where nutmeg,clove and cardamom are grown, are priced at 7 lakhs.
Please note that all the lands are ready yielding and require very low maintenance.
Please call Abdur Rahman @ 9626680731 for info in detail.
Have a blessed day.

Thanks & regards,
Musthafa

gvijay73

I am interested in buying 2 acres. email me or call me.........
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator: