Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Fertile Agri Land

Register

Click Here!

jkantharaj

Available 10 acres fertile agricultural land wherin grows sugarcane / paddy / oilseeds & having around 50 yeilding mango trees / 8 yeilding cocnut trees and 1 yeilding tamarin tree. The land has one well which has water throughout the year with a submersible pum & free power connection.

The land is located near Sikkalur village, which falls under Harur Taluk of Dharmapuri Dist. The land is approximately 178 kms from Bangalore via Hosur -Krishnagiri - Uthangarai - Theerthamalai - Sikkalur village. ( Upto this point there is NH and State Higway ) from here its village motorable mud road for about 2.5 kms, though there are small boulders strewn here and there, all types of vehicles ( two wheelers / tractor / lorries / otehr HD vehicles ply, Car can ply but have to be slightly careful. ) From Thiruvanamalai the land is about 55 kms. Note that Rialway link from Chennai to Thiruvanamalai is likely to start within 9 months.

The asking price is 20 lakhs for the entire piece, you may negotiate with the owner. My service fee is 2 % of the Purchase value, payable once you have obtained a favorable legal opinion from your legal experts. Intersted send PM or mail - Please contact....

Best Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

geobasics

Available 10 acres fertile agricultural land wherin grows sugarcane / paddy / oilseeds & having around 50 yeilding mango trees / 8 yeilding cocnut trees and 1 yeilding tamarin tree. The land has one well which has water throughout the year with a submersible pum & free power connection.

The land is located near Sikkalur village, which falls under Harur Taluk of Dharmapuri Dist. The land is approximately 178 kms from Bangalore via Hosur -Krishnagiri - Uthangarai - Theerthamalai - Sikkalur village. ( Upto this point there is NH and State Higway ) from here its village motorable mud road for about 2.5 kms, though there are small boulders strewn here and there, all types of vehicles ( two wheelers / tractor / lorries / otehr HD vehicles ply, Car can ply but have to be slightly careful. ) From Thiruvanamalai the land is about 55 kms. Note that Rialway link from Chennai to Thiruvanamalai is likely to start within 9 months.

The asking price is 20 lakhs for the entire piece, you may negotiate with the owner. My service fee is 2 % of the Purchase value, payable once you have obtained a favorable legal opinion from your legal experts. Intersted send PM or mail - Please contact....

Best Regards
i am interested call me senthil

avm_arunachalam

Agri Land Near Uthangarai (Sikalur Village)

Hello:
Can you give more precise location of the property?
Can you send photos of the propert to my e-mail?
Is the property owned by one individual or a group of family members?
How long is the property owned by them?
The description of coconut trees and mango trees amidst sugar cane cultivation is somewhat of an interesting combination.

jkantharaj

Mr. Senthil,

Send a PM to me with your contact details, or call me today or send mail

Regards