Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Available Fermentation of moringa powder

Register

Click Here!

I an agro consultant now I am into fermentation of moringa powder to remove the undigestive pectin and cellulose from the moriga powder and enhancing the available protein of 135mg to 385mg/gm by fermentation a very cheap process, anybody interested please contact me.

thommy

I an agro consultant now I am into fermentation of moringa powder to remove the undigestive pectin and cellulose from the moriga powder and enhancing the available protein of 135mg to 385mg/gm by fermentation a very cheap process, anybody interested please contact me.
Intrested, please contact me or share your contact

Last edited by a moderator:

vdeepakrao

Can it be done on a home level ?
does it have to be on a commercial scale?
is the final product in liquid form?

maitys

MOL (Moringa oleifera leaf ) can be fermented either dry or liquid state
Fermented Moringa oleifera leaf ( MOL ) powder by LAB plantarum strain A6 bacteria reduce the phytates content to 66.92%, increase protein content and their peptic digestibility to a value of 63.97%. discovered by some African scientist in 2013
LAB plantarum strain A6 bacteria is isolated from the Vietnamese fermented sausage nem chua has been shown to be a strong acid producer, having potential for applications in food fermentation .
The fermented of Moringa oleifera leaves powders is a Nutraceutical product or Fortified food product mostly used to fight deficiency malnutrition, a public endemic health problem in the developing countries.
Supplementation of Moringa oleifera leaf water extract fermented by Saccharomyce (yeast ) can improve egg production and reduce yolk cholesterol content in laying hens.
Fermentation of Moringa oleifera leaves (MOL) with different strains of LAB bacteria viz. Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus acidophilus, and Candida utilis elevate the content calcium of MOL most strikingly, nearly 2.4‐fold .
Surprisingly , in India there is no such high tech Nutraceutical processing unit at all ,mostly we prefer to sell Moringa oleifea crude plant parts ( Seed , Oil , Dry leaf etc. ) to overseas market and some basic value added products ( Moringa Tablet , Moringa powder , Moringa –Matcha tea mix,Moringa bark oil, seed oil, leaf oil, Moringa Bark powder , Moringa oil cake, Moringa shampoo, Moringa soap, Moringa face cream and Moringa soup mix.) introduced in the domestic market .

Fermented Moringa oleifera leaf ( MOL ) powder by LAB plantarum strain A6 bacteria reduce the phytates content to 66.92%, increase protein content and their peptic digestibility to a value of 63.97%. discovered by some African scientist in 2013
LAB plantarum strain A6 bacteria is isolated from the Vietnamese fermented sausage nem chua has been shown to be a strong acid producer, having potential for applications in food fermentation .
The fermented of Moringa oleifera leaves powders is a Nutraceutical product or Fortified food product mostly used to fight deficiency malnutrition, a public endemic health problem in the developing countries.
Supplementation of Moringa oleifera leaf water extract fermented by Saccharomyce (yeast ) can improve egg production and reduce yolk cholesterol content in laying hens.
Fermentation of Moringa oleifera leaves (MOL) with different strains of LAB bacteria viz. Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus acidophilus, and Candida utilis elevate the content calcium of MOL most strikingly, nearly 2.4‐fold .
Surprisingly , in India there is no such high tech Nutraceutical processing unit at all ,mostly we prefer to sell Moringa oleifea crude plant parts ( Seed , Oil , Dry leaf etc. ) to overseas market and some basic value added products ( Moringa Tablet , Moringa powder , Moringa –Matcha tea mix,Moringa bark oil, seed oil, leaf oil, Moringa Bark powder , Moringa oil cake, Moringa shampoo, Moringa soap, Moringa face cream and Moringa soup mix.) introduced in the domestic market .
What is your suggestion in this discussion I welcome

P

pabslo

I am interested. please contact. Many thanks

F

faizanmaz

Okay

santruptifarms

This is interesting - Can we connect to understand this and the opportunity which you see in the MOL market place