Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Fencing for Agriculture Land

Register

Click Here!

mayu28

Hi,
I want to do fencing for the 3 Hectors land at my native. Which will be the econonical, reliable and long lasting way of fencing? Please, provide me the details for the same.

Regards,
Mahesh

ponsanthan

Fencing

Fencing with stone pillars and GI wire mesh will be useful and cost involving. Live fence can also be planned using plants like Adhatoda vasica, Henna, Vitex negundo, clerodendrum inerme etc. which can give additional revenue and can also be used as a green manure or can be used for composting or for cattle feed. Subabul, Sesbania ( Agasthi) can also be planted. Sesbania leaves can be sold in the Chennai market. Day jasmin (Ceestrum diurnum) can also be used as the hedge, the leaf is used as a poultry feed suppliment and per kg dried leaf costs Rs. 30 in the market. Even fodder gross can be grown along the fence and used to feed the cow.

bridsy

Fencing

Alongwith Barbed GI wire with Cement pole fencing you can also plant trees want as mentioned by our co-menber. Please let me know the place where you want to do fencing accordingly i can guide you appropriate source.
Regards.
Subhash

Hi,
I want to do fencing for the 3 Hectors land at my native. Which will be the econonical, reliable and long lasting way of fencing? Please, provide me the details for the same.

Regards,
Mahesh