Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Fencing Farm land.

Register

Click Here!

unique

We have bought 6 acres of farmland near mumbai, khopoli
need to know how much would it cost to fence the land
Barbed wire with pole or other options
Anyone can send price quotations for end to end services

bandong

Ibex solar power fencing

Dear Sir,

I have seen your blog regarding fencing of your farm land at khopoli.we are the leading distibuter of IBEX SOLAR POWER FENCES for Maharashtra,We have done around 100 + installation in Maharashtra.

I would suggest that instead of installing a barbed wire fences,you have option of installing a solar power fences,which will also protect the crop from wild animals and is cost effective in terms as compared to barbed wire.

chefsumit

fencing

Kindly give address so that I can get in touch for fencing work or at least e mail id of ur company.
Thanks.
Sumit

Dear Sir,

I have seen your blog regarding fencing of your farm land at khopoli.we are the leading distibuter of IBEX SOLAR POWER FENCES for Maharashtra,We have done around 100 + installation in Maharashtra.

I would suggest that instead of installing a barbed wire fences,you have option of installing a solar power fences,which will also protect the crop from wild animals and is cost effective in terms as compared to barbed wire.

normandcosta

QUOTE]

Please contact me as we are looking for a supplier who can supply and install the elec fence. Send the details on the below mentioned ID directly.

Please contact....
reg/ Norman

Last edited by a moderator:

ganapati

Solar Fence

Dear Sir,

Pl quote for solar power fencing for my fram with following describption(Map attached):-
PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong etc.)
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is not fenced, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon(4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).
Dr.Dileep Wani
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator: