Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farmland with excellent connectivity for lease/partnernship near Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

sushilsks

I have a 6 acres land near Gowribidnur which is about 80 kms from Bangalore. It is about 6 kms from a state highway with the Tar road connectivity till the land.

It is in excellent position to be used for plantations or Poultry or dairy. There are already many plantations nearby (within 500 m to 2 km) - wine yards, Sheep farm, Mango farm, Banana Farms, Mosambi and Pomegranates farms.

This is available for 10 years lease if you want to do something on your own. I am also open for partnership in case you need some help with finance.

In case you are interested for this, please pm me and we can take it further.

rlnmurthy

farm land near Bangalore

I have a 6 acres land near Gowribidnur which is about 80 kms from Bangalore. It is about 6 kms from a state highway with the Tar road connectivity till the land.

It is in excellent position to be used for plantations or Poultry or dairy. There are already many plantations nearby (within 500 m to 2 km) - wine yards, Sheep farm, Mango farm, Banana Farms, Mosambi and Pomegranates farms.

This is available for 10 years lease if you want to do something on your own. I am also open for partnership in case you need some help with finance.

In case you are interested for this, please pm me and we can take it further.
I am interested - I have 42 years of experience in Agriculture. Please send your proposal to rlnmurthy@gmail.com
R.L.N.Murthy