Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farmland near bangalore 100 km away @72 acres@1.3 lac per acre@with 6 bores&canal.

Register

Click Here!

gopitadi

Dear Sir,
We r very much interested to Purchase this land for self use.Kindly let us know the land details and also the contact details of the person to be contacted for the deal
N.K.Bhatara
i am planning to buy agriculture land in Karnataka, but most of the people are telling that if you doesn't belong to Farmers family you can not purchase a land. Can some one give me more information on this.

zohraa2z

Need farming land

Hi Naveen,

I hope you are good and happy. We are looking for an agricultural land in and around Bangalore area. This offer sounds suitable for our requirements. Kindly reply us if this offer is still open. My email Id is .

Best regards
Zohra

Last edited by a moderator:

naveen tekumani

If u are serious then only contact us.

My contact no . We dont call any body regarding land, we dont force u to buy land. My humble request to time pass callers, dont waste our precious time.

natureworx

did any one saw this land

Hi Did any one saw this land .. Looks like naveen is pretty busy and dont waste his time in entertaining clients.

I am just wondering over last 1 month if its not sold .. what could be the reason is it the price or quality ..?or legality whats the issue.

Thanks ,
ram

v_srini

I am interested in purchase. please let me know your contact no. - Srinviasa Rao V

Land extent 72 acres, fertile red soil, abdundant water source,with bores& canal source. 20 acres under cultivation.12 acres mango garden.potential to earn 30 lacs. good road acess with tar road. Near to reputed educational institution, 4 km from b.kothakota. Price 1.3 lac per acre. If serious contact us. With best regards Naveen
I am interested in purchase. please let me know your contact no. - Srinviasa Rao V

v_srini

Land extent 72 acres, fertile red soil, abdundant water source,with bores& canal source. 20 acres under cultivation.12 acres mango garden.potential to earn 30 lacs. good road acess with tar road. Near to reputed educational institution, 4 km from b.kothakota. Price 1.3 lac per acre. If serious contact us. With best regards Naveen
I am interested in purchase. please let me know your contact no. - Srinviasa Rao V [contact

cyril

Interested in the 72 acres at B . Kothakota

I am interested in the purchase of 72 acres. Please send details or ur contact number to my email address

Thanks
Cyril