Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farmland near bangalore 100 km away @72 acres@1.3 lac per acre@with 6 bores&canal.

Register

Click Here!

naveen tekumani

Land extent 72 acres, fertile red soil, abdundant water source,with bores& canal source. 20 acres under cultivation.12 acres mango garden.potential to earn 30 lacs. good road acess with tar road. Near to reputed educational institution, 4 km from b.kothakota. Price 1.3 lac per acre. If serious contact us. With best regards Naveen

Last edited by a moderator:

chakri62

Enquiry

Please let me know correct location nearest town how much fertile land inuse available water source chakravarthy

naveen tekumani

For details@@contact that no.

Land fertile red soil, 22 acres under farming,13 acres mango garden. Nearest town chintamani kolar dist 40 km,b.kotha kota 4km& madanapalle 32 km andhra pradesh. Bangalore less than 100 km away. Naveen

teak_sankar

Land extent 72 acres, fertile red soil, abdundant water source,with bores& canal source. 20 acres under cultivation.12 acres mango garden.potential to earn 30 lacs. good road acess with tar road. Near to reputed educational institution, 4 km from b.kothakota. Price 1.3 lac per acre. If serious contact us. With best regards Naveen
Dear Mr. Naveen,
I am interested in the property. I would like to get more details on the property on water availability, fertility of soil, crop which can be cultivated, average rain fal etc. etc.

Please send me your mobile Number or your email id

K. Sankara Pillai

nbhatara

72 acres Agriculture land

Dear Sir,
Kindly let me know the more details of the land including the location and the contact details as we r very much interested in going ahead with the land procurement for our self use
N.K.Bhatara

nbhatara

72 acres of Agriculture land

Dear Sir,
We r very much interested to Purchase this land for self use.Kindly let us know the land details and also the contact details of the person to be contacted for the deal
N.K.Bhatara

msatyana

Dear Naveen
I am from Bangalore. Iam interested in the land you have advertised - near Bangalore. I am individual and wish to develop a large farm near Bangalore.
so that I will call you back.
Regards,
msatyana

nbhatara

Dear Sir,
We r very much Interested in Purchasing this land .Kindly let me have more details of the land and the contact no of the person who should be contacted for finalising the deal including his mail Id
N.K.Bhatara

kvprasad

Farm land near madanapalle

Hi Naveen, we are interested, pls give your contact details so we can take this forward
Regards,
Prasad

sbss1

Farm Land near B.Kothakota

Please let me know your contact details for further process.

sbss1

Iam interested in your farm. Let me know your contact details for further process and proceeds.

nbhatara

Dear Sir,
We r interested in going ahead with the purchase of this land.Pl do send the contact details of the concerned person and the location of the land
N.K.Bhatara

ntvel

Mr. Naveen, please let me know the exact location and iam interested in only 12 acres of land, if the partition is possible we are interested to visit the site.