Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farmland for sale in Madanapalli -chittoor(st)-AP

Register

Click Here!

mmr166

30 Acres of farmland for sale/Lease in Madanapalli,chittoor(Dt)-Andhra Pradesh

Friends-

I have 30 acres of agricultural land near Madanapalli. It is exactly 10 km from Madanapalli on nimmanapalle road. The land is in 2 pieces 15 acres each and they are 1 kM apart. Land is fertile and has 3 borewells in total. I am looking to sell the land or lease the land for agricultural purpose or I'm ready for joint ventures. Just to let u know Madanapalli is 2 hr drive from Bangalore or tirupathi. pls send a mail for more details.

Murali

Last edited:

ckrajesh

Hi,
Please provide some basic information,

What type of soil in both the plots
Water availability
Power availability
what is grown now / last grown & when
Price per acre

Rajesh

Friends-

I have 30 acres of agricultural land near Madanapalli. It is exactly 10 km from Madanapalli on nimmanapalle road. The land is in 2 pieces 15 acres each and they are 1 kM apart. Land is fertile and has 3 borewells in total. I am looking to sell the land or lease the land for agricultural purpose or I'm ready for joint ventures. Just to let u know Madanapalli is 2 hr drive from Bangalore or tirupathi. pls send a mail to mmr166@gmail.com for more details.

Murali

mmr166

Answers to questions on Land

Since there were lot of questions on this, I am trying to answers all of them here:

first lans (Land-15 acres) :

It is more of a dry land, we grow ground nuts in this land. This is red soils and we have 2 acres of land in which we grow tomotow. It also has a bore well and a power connection. I am ready to sell this land if I get good price..else I am open for Lease or a Joint venture. This will be right place for Sheep farm, or Cow farm or Poultry farms. Water is available in the area, but the borewell should be drilled more in to the ground. The Bahuda Project is very near, so the area it self is very good. The place is near sommanapalli on the Madanaplli-Nimmanapalli road. The sale price for acre is around 6 lak/acre. Just to let you know, this is just 10km radicus of Madanapalli and 120 from bangalore...also we direct road in to the site. Please get in touch for lease rate...

Second land(15 acres):

This is compete wetland, we grown paddy and tomoto this season. we have two bours with powers connections. The land is dark soail and very good for paddy or tomottow or any commercial crop. The land is very fertile. This land is just open for lease and not for sale at this point. Water is available here.This is also just 10 km from Madanapalli and just on the road. Please let me know for lease details.

kisna44

Land for Lease

I am murali from Srikalahasti, i want to lease for 5 acres. Cont

Friends-

I have 30 acres of agricultural land near Madanapalli. It is exactly 10 km from Madanapalli on nimmanapalle road. The land is in 2 pieces 15 acres each and they are 1 kM apart. Land is fertile and has 3 borewells in total. I am looking to sell the land or lease the land for agricultural purpose or I'm ready for joint ventures. Just to let u know Madanapalli is 2 hr drive from Bangalore or tirupathi. pls send a mail for more details.

Murali

Last edited by a moderator:

mmr166

Wanted to thank you all for the interest you have shown in my land....I am open to more question...!!

usha_srivastava

30 Acres of farmland for sale/Lease in Madanapalli

Hi Murli,

I am interested in buying 2 acres of farm land for my retirement home & social works there as describe in my 'Introduction' under 'Discussion Forum'. I can be reached in Singapore.

How far in the land from Horsly Hills?

Kaushal

uday454

Interested in this property

Hi,

I am interested in such properties.

Send me your contact informaiton or call me.

I can come to have a site visit this weekend

Thanks,
Uday

Friends-

Murali

guardian

land lease

hy,
iam intreasted to lease or joint venture send me ur contact deatails

mmr166

It is very near to Horsley hills . It is 11 km from madanapalli. But I am not ready to sell it in pieces.