Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

FarmLand for sale - 125 kms from Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

techie_farmer

Hi,

04 acres farmland for sale at 125 kms from Bangalore (towards Tiptur). The land is on the roadside and just 3 kms from local train station. There are 3-4 trains everyday from and to Bangalore. The land also has main water canal nearby(500 mts) and has good water source (80ft) with government free electricity. There are 80+ coconut trees which are 15+ yrs old.
Price - 12.5 lacs - slightly negotiable. clear titles. Brokers excuse.
Serious buyers with immediate settlement can message. Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

communityn

Hi,

04 acres farmland for sale at 125 kms from Bangalore (towards Tiptur). The land is on the roadside and just 3 kms from local train station. There are 3-4 trains everyday from and to Bangalore. The land also has main water canal nearby(500 mts) and has good water source (80ft) with government free electricity. There are 80+ coconut trees which are 15+ yrs old.
Have pm'ed you

smhussain

I am intrested

Hi,

Please give me the correct and clear location and whether the land is fenced. I wish to know whether you have all the doccuments ready. If yes, I am intrested to pay full cash and buy. Please quote your rate per acre and mail me to my ID:
Regards.
Hussain.

raghutc

Hi

We are interested, please send the contact details.

Hi,

pbhat77

Hi,
Do you still have this land pls give your contact details If you still have it for sale

Hi,