Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farming Training Course Without Fee: Organic, Biodynamic, Spiritual and Vriksha Ayurveda Farming

Register

Click Here!

greenlandfns

We offer farming training course without fee (organic, biodynamic, spiritual and vriksha ayurveda farming systems for all kind of crops and plants: food crops, herbs, fruits, flowers, commercial plants, forest trees etc and includes basics of all other farm based activities such as dairy, poultry, apiary etc and will be based on integrated farming principles) at our farm projects near Hubli, Karnataka (at Mamadapur village, 32 KM from Hubli: 208 Acres Nature Resort & Ayurveda Farm Project (http://natureresort.in/N_brocher.pdf) and 20 Acres Swarga Heritage Farm Project, Parsapur Village, 2 KM from Anchetgeri (Karwar-Hubli Highway) and other Farm projects around Hubli-Dharwad (www.keyproperties.in/Swarga Heritage)
Only training costs (course materials and training materials cost) payable by the trainees.
We are offering the course at subsidised cost to those buying plots in Nature Resort & Ayurveda Farm Project. No qualification required. Anyone above 16 years with sustained interest to learn farming and healthy enough do hands-on work in the field can join the course. Trainees should have basic communication ability in English or Kannada or Hindi or Tamil or Malayalam. It is learn by doing because we follow the principle of Confucius: Best fertiliser for any farm is the farmer's footsetps.
The course is of 15 days (full time and holiday courses), 30 days (full time), 3 months, 6 months to 1 year (course can also be done as internship by agriculture science and technology students). Course is scheduled to start from January 2019 and will be conducted throughout the year.
If interested to join the course, you have to do Advance Registration as we can accommodate only limited number of trainees in each course schedule. Admission will be based on First Come, First Served basis only.
If you have land of minimum 2 Acres (own or long term lease), and ready for investment around Rs. 2-3 Lakh/acre, we can set up training centre on Franchise Basis (on a Franchise Deposit and share of income payable) in your land along with cultivating High Value Crops and you can get training along with setting up the organic/biodynamic/spiritual/vriksha ayurveda farm, and you can get income by offering the training to others around your place and also high income from the HV crops.
We also offer short term (2 days-holidays) course High Value Herbs Organic Farming including farming in roof top, street side, backyard/kitchen garden with basics of organic/bio-dynamic/spiritual/vriksha ayurveda principles.
Please mail us for obtaining Course Prospectus and Advance Registration Form to E:
greenlandfns@gmail.com
Please see our diverse posts about diverse topics related farming in this site: Well Known Member: greenlandfns.

Last edited:

yadav32

I am from delhi ncr, is it possible to get training nearby ncr,. I have land in rajsthan ,100 km to delhi ncr. Please suggest me about the birbal farming.

greenlandfns

I am from delhi ncr, is it possible to get training nearby ncr,. I have land in rajsthan ,100 km to delhi ncr. Please suggest me about the birbal farming.
Yes. We can set up Organic Farming Training Centre in your land on Franchise Basis and you can get training along with. Please send an inquiry mail to get further details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

greenlandfns

Interested.
Organic, Spiritual, Vriksha Ayurveda Farming Training Course without fee, announced by us (see announcement post elsewhere in this site) is scheduled to start from Last week of January/First week of February 2019 at Kaggalipura Village, South Bangalore (Off: Kanakapura Road), Hubli (North Karnataka) and Madoshi Village, Bhiwandi Taluk, Thane District, Maharashtra. A few seats are available for various course sessions at the three training centres/farms. Admission on first come, first served basis only. Please mail us for Prospectus and Registration Form to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

greenlandfns

My contact no. 8826531144 or mila me on yadav32@gmail.com
Organic, Spiritual, Vriksha Ayurveda Farming Training Course without fee, announced by us (see announcement post elsewhere in this site) is scheduled to start from Last week of January/First week of February 2019 at Kaggalipura Village, South Bangalore (Off: Kanakapura Road), Hubli (North Karnataka) and Madoshi Village, Bhiwandi Taluk, Thane District, Maharashtra. A few seats are available for various course sessions at the three training centres/farms. Admission on first come, first served basis only. Please mail us for Prospectus and Registration Form to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

greenlandfns

I am interested in your training programme.
Please send me further details and course prospectus to understand it better.
Tx
Mr.SAI
E: pksjn16@gmail.com

greenlandfns

greenlandfns

Interested.
Organic, Spiritual, Vriksha Ayurveda Farming Training Course without fee, announced by us (see announcement post elsewhere in this site) is scheduled to start from Last week of January/First week of February 2019 at Kaggalipura Village, South Bangalore (Off: Kanakapura Road), Hubli (North Karnataka) and Madoshi Village, Bhiwandi Taluk, Thane District, Maharashtra (100 KM from Mumbai). A few seats are available for various course sessions at the three training centres/farms. Admission on first come, first served basis only. Please mail us for Prospectus and Registration Form to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

greenlandfns

My contact no. 8826531144 or mila me on yadav32@gmail.com
Organic, Spiritual, Vriksha Ayurveda Farming Training Course without fee, announced by us (see announcement post elsewhere in this site) is scheduled to start from Last week of January/First week of February 2019 at Kaggalipura Village, South Bangalore (Off: Kanakapura Road), Hubli (North Karnataka) and Madoshi Village, Bhiwandi Taluk, Thane District, Maharashtra (100 KM from Mumbai). A few seats are available for various course sessions at the three training centres/farms. Admission on first come, first served basis only. Please mail us for Prospectus and Registration Form to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com