Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farming in Ethiopia

Register

Click Here!

ramling

Hi,
Can someone please share the practical information and experinces of farming in Ethiopia? The information I seek is about risks, market, infrastructure, capital etc. Also if someone can provide the contact details of people who have invested in Ethiopia then that would be great. Please feel free to send me the private message and I'll get in touch with you. Thanks in advance.

R

africotton

Dear Mr R

E MAIL YOUR CONTACT DETAILS IN TO MY MAIL ID ABOVE ,.

africotton

Hi,
Can someone please share the practical information and experinces of farming in Ethiopia? The information I seek is about risks, market, infrastructure, capital etc. Also if someone can provide the contact details of people who have invested in Ethiopia then that would be great. Please feel free to send me the private message and I'll get in touch with you. Thanks in advance.

R

Last edited by a moderator:

saicon

Dear Sir,
We are professional consultants offering services to investors interested in investing in the agriculture sector in Ethiopia. We are based in Addis Ababa. If you need further information we can offer our services
Srinivasan Subramanian

ramling

Ethipoia

Thanks africotton and saicon. I have sent you the private message. please send me your contact details by PM to discuss this further.

nbkhond

Agri in eutopia

Dear Sir
would be greatful if u can send ur details via sms

Rgds
Nilkanth Khond

venkatesh1989

Dear Mr R

E MAIL YOUR CONTACT DETAILS IN TO MY MAIL ID ABOVE ,.

africotton
hello
i am venkatesh from chennai i am really intrested in farming in africa i want to know more about the process and procedure required. and also the money needed to invest in africa :) looking forward

regards