Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farming equipments for Small Farms

Register

Click Here!

narenmg

Dear All,

I was looking for farming equipments for Ploughing, trenching and for transporting manure in small farms. I came across the following two videos which looks very interesting.

this machine can be used for Ploughing and for lot many other works in small farms. I know that there are tractors available for big farms..but I believe , for smaller farms, this equipment would be very beneficial. But I wonder, if we have any manufacturers in India, who are manufacturing this kind of equipments. I searched in Google but could not find any. People who may be aware of such manufacturers or importers are requested to pass on the information in this thread for the benefit of small farmers..I Appreciate your help..

Regards
Naren

Last edited by a moderator:

narenmg

I do not understand why the moderator removed links to those videos..It was link pointing to videos of Farming equipments only and not to Big boss or to any marketing... Anyways..If you search for 'Agzat' in youtube, you will see these videos of these simple farming equipment..

seemantini

I have seen such hand tillers being used in indonesia, bali to be precise, they seem quite handy but I thought they were strong enough only to handle the very wet soil in paddy plantation, must look for some thing euivalent, will try to in the kisan exibition next week and inform you
thanks for sharing

narenmg

I found that 'Sas motors' in india also manufacture such kind of tiller in the name of 'Angad diesel 6.0 Hal'. Other than ploughing, we can also use other accessories to seed, pump water and to Harvest. Looks to be economical as well. Will check the prices and let you know..

kaier

Glad to see the message you send. i am the agricultural machinery manufacturer in China. if you are interest , you can contact me.
Best regards
Tina

Last edited by a moderator:

narenmg

H rajslm70,

The moderator has removed those links in my post. you can search for 'Agzat' and 'Angad Diesel Hal' in youtube to see those videos

Regards
Naren