Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farming commune in Goa

Register

Click Here!

kshatra

We are looking for people interested in joining our permaculture commune in Valpoi , Goa. It is a beautiful piece of land of 21850 sq mtr plot. It is surrounded by hills and a river touching the property on one side. We are two sets of people already interested in 7000 sq mtr each. We are looking for one more person wanting to live an organic, eco-sensitive and off the grid lifestyle. The rate is Rs400 per sqr mtr. People interested may please write in to me at moniksgoaatgmail .

rajdippar

Hi, I am Rajesh Parmar, From Gujarat (Gandhinagar) interested in your deal. Plz provide me the proper landscaping of the land at Valpoi, Goa where your farm is located. Also provide me the total statistic about the land and what other kinds of farming that we can do on that land. I would be happy if U kindly put all the required materials on my e-mail at rajdippar@gmail.com and mobile 9924346743

rsrs_in

There are so many requests for more info and there is no response from the thread initiator - I would also be keen for the lot if you are will to share wikimap link, landscape map, title details etc.