Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farming Business proposal with sharing profit in and around Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

rrachappa

Hello,

I have 5 acre of fertile land with good water source and electricity readily available , I am looking for a partner who is interested and who would like to contribute his time and dedication to work together with me to cultivate or develop crops that are in demand in existing market or doing animal husbandry with latest available technologies to get maximum return out of it with good realistic planning . parties interested should be ready to invest 50 % of the total expenses and I would invest the rest to share the profit equally .

Note : People who are really interested to explorer in the field of farming and animal husbandry only to contact .

Look forward for join hand to understand you better

Please drop me email so that I can revert back to you at the soonest.

Regards
Shivakumar

Last edited by a moderator:

jaya5450

Farming on partnership

We are cultivators of Rosemary and Stevia in 43 Acres in Erode Disrict in Tamil Naadu. We would like to accept your proposal if the above plants are to be considered. As an alternative Lemon Grass, Citronella and Palmarosa can be considered.
Please contact us for further details and discussions.

Jaya Ratnam

satyendra_ks

Dear Jaya Ratnam,

We have around 22 acres of land within 100 km from Visakhapatnam, AP. We are planning to increase our land extent it to 50- 100 acres or so shortly. Please let us know if you are interested in cultivating in our land any crop of your choice (Rosemary, Stevia or anything else). You can take care of the day to day management. We can share expenses and profits equally.

What is the typical cost for cultivating Stevia and Rosemary? What is the profit margin per acre.

Please respond with your interest

Thanks
Krishna

We are cultivators of Rosemary and Stevia in 43 Acres in Erode Disrict in Tamil Naadu. We would like to accept your proposal if the above plants are to be considered. As an alternative Lemon Grass, Citronella and Palmarosa can be considered.
Please contact us for further details and discussions.

Jaya Ratnam

nrmraj

Business proposal

I am a Bsc Agri graduate , residing in Bangalore . I am interested to join with you . Pl contact me