Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Job Available Farmers for my land

Register

Click Here!

deepa02

Hi.I want to start farming on 3acres of land in kolar which is about 60kms away from Bangalore. I am in need of farmers for my land who are aged above 35yrs and having good knowledge on farming with above 8yrs of experience. We will provide the necessary commodities. I want the farmers to stay in our yard and take care of my farm. They should be loyal and trustworthy.
Please contact me if in need of job.

Regards
Deepa.M

megharajo

Hi.I want to start farming on 3acres of land in kolar which is about 60kms away from Bangalore. I am in need of farmers for my land who are aged above 35yrs and having good knowledge on farming with above 8yrs of experience. We will provide the necessary commodities. I want the farmers to stay in our yard and take care of my farm. They should be loyal and trustworthy.

Regards
Deepa.M

Regards
Deepa.M

I like to work please contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

sandra006

Regards
Deepa.M
Still you need in box your contact details

sandra006

Regards
Deepa.M
I can give, please contact.