Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

farm manager

Register

Click Here!

vijucheck

We are having a farm at Zaheerabad(1oo kms from hyderabad) and having 40 acres of Amla Plantation. We are looking for qualified Farm Manager capable of handling agricultural actvities and intra crop farming......

You can contact...
vijay kumar

Last edited by a moderator:

mohammedjali

Sir, we were two - both were basically electronic eng and i have done my mba too. we were really intrested in agriculture but being we dont have farms of our own or dont have money to invest. so we are back a bit. to be frank we are zero in agricultre but with great positive thought of working with soil. we are really intrested in agri. if you could just give chance with some basic input, we assure you that we can make wonders. kindly contact me or may send your feedback.
We are having a farm at Zaheerabad(1oo kms from hyderabad) and having 40 acres of Amla Plantation. We are looking for qualified Farm Manager capable of handling agricultural actvities and intra crop farming......

You can contact...
vijay kumar

agrivels

Dear sir,

KINDLY LET ME KNOW YOUR CONTACT DETAILS

Regards,

k.velmurugan

You can contact...
vijay kumar

raju4840

You can contact...
vijay kumar
we offer management consultancy and turn key
Please contact..........