Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Job Available Farm Manager

Register

Click Here!

elenjikal

Looking for a farm manager who has experience in managing Tea plantations and processing. Small plantation with small holdings of 100 plus acres to be managed including replantation and maintenance.

sacisuta

Looking for a farm manager who has experience in managing Tea plantations and processing. Small plantation with small holdings of 100 plus acres to be managed including replantation and maintenance.
I have extensive farm managing experience but not in the field of tea plantations. Can learn the skills of the trade if someone helps. What is the remuneration and is there an accommodation available ?

alabolt03

Dear Manager,

I am writing to apply for the post
I have outstanding research skills and the ability to organize and lead projects efficiently. I am dependable, trustworthy and I always adhere to a strict code of ethics.I have outstanding computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office that includes Word, Excel. I have the skills to handle the administrative part of this job such as conducting meetings, documenting all findings and recording the progress of each project.I have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to act as good Mediator between the organization and field team. I am certain that I have the training, experience and skills that your company is searching for a.

Respectfully,

Last edited by a moderator:

SupportTeam

Staff member
Please use Private message to share your contact number with other other members. To send private message to other member, click on member username->Start conversation

agronomy

I am an Agronomist and I have 20year experience in farm development and Irrigation, cultivation of various crop with my all duties scientific cultivation.

kassamkattu

I am a small farmer doing organic tea for the last five years, process in farm white, green and black teas. I am in Idukki dt of Kerala. If your garden is in idukki, please get in touch.

SupportTeam

Staff member
Please use Private message to share your contact number with other other members. To send private message to other member, click on member username->Start conversation