Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Job Required Farm manager

Register

Click Here!

ajjay369

I am graduate, I have 20 years of experience in the agriculture Looking for farm manager , supervisor or care taker job in Karnataka . Looking for salary based or mutual benefits base.

Last edited by a moderator:

asahi89

I am graduate, I have 20 years of experience in the agriculture Looking for farm manager , supervisor or care taker job in Karnataka . Looking for salary based or mutual benefits base.
Are you interested in Maharashtra Akola, having 100 arre organic farm, admission by co. If interested contact.

raashi

DEAR FRIEND, KINDLY LET ME KNOW THE FOLLOWING: 1. YOUR QUALIFICATIONS, 2. ORGANIC FARMING KNOWLEDGE 3. AQUAPONIC EXPERIENCE IF ANY, 4. VERMICOMPOST MAKING, 5. DO YOU HAVE MOTOR CYCLE OF YOUR OWN. 6. WE HAVE 11 ACRE AND 20 ACRE PLOT FOR MAINTENANCE. YOU WILL BE PROVIDED WITH 1 LABOUR AND 1 FOREMAN TO FOLLOW YOUR INSTRUCTIONS. OTHER DAILY WORKERS WILL BE TAKEN FOR ANY AND ALL EMERGENCY WORKS ONLY. IF INTERESTED CONTACT ME.

perumal99

1) qualifications : B.sc agri 2 )organic farm exp: 3year 3) No 4 ) Know vermicompost knowledge 5 ) Yes own motorcycle.. Yes I am interested, pls contact me

SupportTeam

Staff member
Please use private messages to share contact numbers. To send private message to any member, click on username > start conversation

raashi

What is your expected monthly remuneration? If the house is provided you prefer to stay in the Farm House itself. Do you speak Hindi or Kannada as my farm is in Karnataka.

kalind

Hi Ajay,

I have a 3.5 acre coconut farm on the outskirts of Bangalore, please send in your contact number to discuss.

kalind

Please let me know if you may have a requirement at Bangalore.
Mary,

Mare you looking for farm caretaker job? If yes, please send your contact number to discuss. I have farm which is 60 kms from Bangalore