Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farm Manager wanted, Attractive salary & Perks

Register

Click Here!

sriag

We are a fast growing production agriculture and agri machine rental firm looking for a Farm manager who is a self starter, can work under minimal supervision and with some understanding of profitable farming business. Our farm is located in north costal Andhra Pradesh about 125 km from Vishakapatnam.

Knowledge in Excel spreadsheets and internet/email required. We will provide training for freshers with a zeal to learn. If you are interested please message us sriagrofarms at gmail. This position is for immediate hire.

Last edited:

firoz hassan

I am an Experienced 20 Acre Farm Manager & Project Manager

Dear Sir, I had experience in Managing and Maintaining 20Acre Farm(Specially in Vegetables & Turmeric Plantation) in Uttar Pradesh. Please let me know where is your Farm is located in India & what Salary & Perk you are offering???. I am ready to Stay 24hrs at your Farm to carry on the Respected Project. Contact me. Thanking You. If you need Farm Labours also contact me. Thanking You,
Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

I like to get the trainng.

I am a fresher, But, I have a computer knowdge to do data,e,mail etc.Can After I finised this training, how much I can earn? I am a family person,I have 2 girl daughters.

Solomon
Chennai.

apfpgreenhouse

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am interested to work with you I have done lots of work in the agriculture field in India and East Africa (Kenya) also.
Please contact me
Thanks with regards.
Hepi Patel.

sunil reddy

Farm manager

Hello sir,im from karnataka,(andra border) having good knowledge in agriculture,horticulture,machines etc.fluent in english,telugu,kannada,hindi.im interested to join your project,can you pls forward me more details regarding the job.thank you.

sunil reddy

Hello sir,im from karnataka,(andra border) having good knowledge in agriculture,horticulture,machines etc.fluent in english,telugu,kannada,hindi.im interested to join your project,can you pls forward me more details regarding the job.thank you.