Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farm Manager Required Uttar Pradesh

Register

Click Here!

indiagro

We require a farm manager for handling development of 100 acre farm in Mirzapur district of Uttar Pradesh.

We will be going for cultivation of fruit crops alongwith vegetables and flowers.

The candidate should be experienced in the cultivation aspects of crops grown in the area with knowledge of government norms of agriculture.

He will be responsible for overall developement of farm.

Preference will be given to agriculture graduate/diploma holder and local candidate.

Send a Private message for details....

jayashri

Dear sir,
i had completed my diploma in 1997 there for i have 13th years including overseas agriculture expirence now i am working as Agronomist in Ethiopia on large ha.cotton farm Delhi based company name Spentex Indus.ltd here in african name CLC INDUS PLC.I WILL MANAGE your farm very well let me send the facility,salary ect on my mail id then i will send you my cv thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

indiagro

Thank you for your reply.
We need a person with 2-3 years of experience and he should be preferably resident of the area. This is important for us as alongwith the farm management he need to handle liasoning with govt departments and markets. You may refer some candidates for the same..

Thanks

drsarkar

We require a farm manager for handling development of 100 acre farm in Mirzapur district of Uttar Pradesh.

We will be going for cultivation of fruit crops alongwith vegetables and flowers.

The candidate should be experienced in the cultivation aspects of crops grown in the area with knowledge of government norms of agriculture.

Preference will be given to agriculture graduate/diploma holder and local candidate.

Send a Private message for details....
Dear Indiagro Corp.,

Why not you are Organizing the Campus Interview from B.H.U. / U.P.College , Varanasi ? I am the Product of both the Institutions from early and mid 80's and still connected as live wire with multiple functions ..We can arrange and select Good , experienced and Dedicated candidates from that localities .. Plz send your PM with details ..

Sir, I am also investing in Mirzapur for 50-100 acre land,

[I am also investing in Mirzapur in agri, I belong to Varanasi and have fruits trading firm and contacts in all over india . Can u provide your contact details, phone no. We can do jointly.

QUOTE=indiagro;225573]We require a farm manager for handling development of 100 acre farm in Mirzapur district of Uttar Pradesh.

Send a Private message for details....[/QUOTE]

patelaru

Dear sir,
i had completed my M.Sc.(Bot.)I WILL MANAGE your farm very well let me send the facility,salary ect on my mail id then i will send you my cv thanks

pkg123

Pkg

Dear Sir
I am a retired qualified person having 30 years industrial & 5 years organic agriculture experience & ready to work with you, will be staying in your farm house.If you feel I am Suitable for your Farm ,
Regards;

P.Gour

Dear Dr Sarkar,
We have similar requirement, and we would be interested to follow your suggestion.
Please PM me to discuss furthet.

Thanks
Paresh Tiwari