Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farm Manager position required

Register

Click Here!

amvarabi

I am an Indian (Anil Mathew Varghese) holding a First class Master Degree in Business Administration , Degree in Agriculture and a Certified Turf Professional from University of Georgia. To date have 13 Years experience in the Landscaping/Horticulture/Management Industry Kuwait and have Undergone a 2 Years Trainee period in the Same at India, Born in Sierrea Leone and brought up in Nigeria for 15years. Was working as a Landscape Engineer, Horticulturist, Project Incharge,Procurement Engineer, Project Manager and worked as a Horticulturist & Agriculture Educator in South Africa till Dec 2012.
Want to know if anyone having a Farm manager position in South India ready to pay good perks in exchange for a dedicated work.

jayavaradan

Hi Anil,

We are in process of establishing a Broiler Breeder Farm in Krishnagiri Dist. You are welcome to be with us. Please inform us your expectations.

Dr R JAYAVARADAN

lov4farm

I am an Indian (Anil Mathew Varghese) holding a First class Master Degree in Business Administration , Degree in Agriculture and a Certified Turf Professional from University of Georgia. To date have 13 Years experience in the Landscaping/Horticulture/Management Industry Kuwait and have Undergone a 2 Years Trainee period in the Same at India, Born in Sierrea Leone and brought up in Nigeria for 15years. Was working as a Landscape Engineer, Horticulturist, Project Incharge,Procurement Engineer, Project Manager and worked as a Horticulturist & Agriculture Educator in South Africa till Dec 2012.
Want to know if anyone having a Farm manager position in South India ready to pay good perks in exchange for a dedicated work.
I am in process of setting up an orchard near BLR. Looking for dedicated and experienced people. If that sounds interesting, please PM.

Farm lover

hnaswath

Farm Manager Post required

Hi Anil,

We are in process of establishing a High Tech Fruits and Vegetables cultivation project for exports in Karnataka. You are welcome to be with us. Please inform us your contact detailas and expectations.

Last edited by a moderator:

advmanoj

Dear Sir,
I am highly interested to work with a farm. I am promising a wholehearted dedication to the duties and responsibilities. I am 35 yrs old and have Total 10.3 yrs of experience in Banking, insurance, legal job etc…. If you are accepting ,please inform me your contact details.
thankappan nair

Last edited:

frijotony

I AM LOOKING FOR A BUSINESS PARTNER in dairy farm and poly house (organic farming) in thrissur
MORE DETAILS CONTACT ME 9567619062, 9496336081