Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Farm Manager,for Congo ( Africa)

Register

Click Here!

pillaidrc

I am looking for an experienced agronomist /farm manager for my farm in lubumbashi,Democratic Republic of Congo.
Willing and experienced with new technology,candidates please provide with CV,capabilities,expectation.
1000 hectares of land of which only 50 hectares are cleared and under cultivation.We have all required equipments for land clearing.
M.Pillai

setsim94

Farm Manager

Hi,
I'm working in Dubai for the last 12 years as manager for a horticulture company. Good knowledge about plants, but my educational qualification is account. I have good contact with landscaping companies in UAE and Qatar. If you feel i will fit in this position, please let me know.
regards
S.A.Pillai

rishimalda

Farm Manager for Congo

I am an Agricultural Professional (M.S.Ag. in Soil Conservation) with 25yrs of experiences in field of Diversification of Agriculture, Land and Water Managemnet, Natural Farming, Rainfed Cultivation, Watershed Management, In-situ Waste Management, Post harvest & Market Linkage, Finance & Human Resources Management, and Rural & Social Development.

Rishi Narayan Singh

Last edited by a moderator:

drmsingh

Farm Manager

I am an Agricultural Technocrat (B.Sc.Agri.(Hons)with 22 yrs of experiences in field of Agriculture production, Land and Water Managemnet, Organic Farming, Rainfed Cultivation, , Post harvest & Marketing, Finance & Human Resource Management.
Dr.Manjinder Singh

vvbabu

Application for Agronomist

Sir,
I have 14 years experience in Farming out of that 7 years in Middle East as Agronomist/Asst Farm Manager.If you feel I am Suitable for your Farm ,Please reply back.

devdatta

I am looking for an experienced agronomist /farm manager for my farm in lubumbashi,Democratic Republic of Congo.
Willing and experienced with new technology,candidates please provide with CV,capabilities,expectation.
1000 hectares of land of which only 50 hectares are cleared and under cultivation.We have all required equipments for land clearing.
M.Pillai
Dear Mr.Pillai,
We are starting agro project in Namibia under my consultancy.
Working together can be advantageous and beneficial.
Devdatta Kadam(M.Sc Agri)

arungovind

farm manager

M.Pillai
Dear Mr. Pillai,
I have been working as a manager of reputed plantation company in kerala,cultivating mainly tea, cardamon,pepper,cinnamon,and coffee.2005 on wards I am working in Haileyburia Tea Estates Ltd Elappara,Kerala,as Manager.HR & Legal and learned all kind agricultural operations,and expert in man power deployment, administrations. If you are interested please reply I shall sent my detailed resume.In your post,your email Id is not available that is why I am hesitating.

With regards

Arun Govind

orgagro

Great Opportunity to develop Natural Farm on the virgin land

M.Pillai
Dear Shri M.Pillai anna

It's a great opportunity to have virgin land for starting Natural farming with no till / tillage radish / cover cropping / eco housing / garbage enzyme / eco-agro tourism / Community Supported ( Natural) Agriculture project at this site.

I am not a agri graduate but a farmer from generations and graduate from commerce discipline having my own certified organic family holding of 135 acres (54 hectares) of which 90 acres is eucalyptus plantation.

I am interested in joining this venture only if you have the above NF concept in mind for at least 10% of this land, then please contact through PM (private messaging module of this portal)

Wishing all the best for your project

Anant Joglekar

nkjohri

Contact us

I am an Agricultural Professional (M.S.Ag. in Soil Conservation) with 25yrs of experiences in field of Diversification of Agriculture, Land and Water Managemnet, Natural Farming, Rainfed Cultivation, Watershed Management, In-situ Waste Management, Post harvest & Market Linkage, Finance & Human Resources Management, and Rural & Social Development.

Rishi Narayan Singh
Please contact me via private msg to discuss an job opportunity in Tamil Nadu.

rayappa

Farm Manager in Congo

M.Pillai
I have M.Sc in Agri.,from University of Agricultural Sciences
Bangalore. I have working experience in Uganda, Ethiopia, Rwanda,
Tanzania, Ivory Coast .My main responsibilities in african countires
were carry out the sustainability programme which involves the coffee
production based on the SAN standards for varoius certification
programmes like UTZ, Rain forest Alliance, and Organic. Presently i
am working with John Deere india Pvt Ltd as Dy. Manager,
Agronomy placed in Bangalore. My main resposibilities are conducting
farming Demonstration for creating success stories in various crops
like, Coffee, vegetables, sugarcane, cotton, Banana and all plantaion
crops by using Fetigation, Mechanization and proper irrigation
scheduling.

As i have 15 years of experience in Practical agriculture and working
experience in different countries, i am sure i can make difference
over others.

Pls find here attached my C.V., for your kind perusal.

deethi_6

Sr.Agronomist/Sr.Horticulturist/Project Manager/RSM

Dear Sir,

I am having 11yrs experience as Agronomist and having experience in Agricultural, Horticultural & Floriculture crops.I am also having experience in different types of Irrigation systems and usage of Water soluble fertilisers through latest irrigation systems.

I worked as Sr.Agronomist in CLC Industries PLc, Ethiopia.My main work is to plan to develop 25,000Hact vergin land and according to soil type,slope etc planning different crops like Cotton,Paddy & Soyabean crops.

If you are having requirement Kindly intimate me.

jayashri

Dear sir,
I have completed Diploma in Agriculture,well agricultural background from the state of Maharashtra Ahmednagar dist.cash crops Production experince like Soyabeen,Sugarcane,Cotton 13th experince encluding overseas been from Israel studing for six months in hi-tec dairy farming as well as Hydroponicks vegetabels hands on operation presently working as a Agronomist in Ethiopia on large scale commercial cotton farming in Benshangul Gumuz Area, i would like to join this project as a Farm Manager in congo pls send me your mail id i can forward my CV.

johanb

This was posted a long time ago, however for what it is worth.
I have an MBA and 23 years commercial farming background. During most of these 23 years I have been involved in growing and the marketing of mainly potatoes but some other vegetables as well. A reasonable amount of the potatoes also packaged was channeled through the processors. I utilized both drylands and irrigation for the production of the afore mentioned and other crops as well.

Keeping profit margins and competitively at acceptable levels is always a challenge for any business but with proper planning and a hands-on approach it can be achieved. Personally I enjoy researching and analyzing information and being a very practical person I won’t have any problems finding workable solutions for new challenges as they arise. I do believe that one of the most important aspects of any business is dealing with employees and I’m sure this will be the same in Alexandria.

My interpersonal skills are well developed and I will have no problem interacting with the personnel, farmers, buyers, agents, and other stakeholders to understand their requirements or explain to them what needs to be done. I might just ad that in obtaining my MBA the theme for my dissertation was: Using Internet-enabled technology in the wholesale marketing of potatoes.

I do not have a degree specifically in Agriculture or Horticulture, however I’m sure my experience more than make up for that. As stated above I have 23 years farming experience of which 20 was managing a large scale horticulture production operation. I do have experience in both center pivot and drip irrigation. I have always enjoyed automation and mechanization and I’m sure my recent IT experience will come in handy.

I will have no problem fulfilling any of the duties listed below:
• Overseeing the day to day operations of the farm, guaranteeing that all targets are met
• Manageing a large workforce ensuring that all they complete all activities to the highest standards.
• Remain hands on with all of the automation and harvesting equipment.
• Ensure continuous growth of the farm.
Because I have been doing this for more than 20 years.

ssureshmenonk

Dear Mr. Pillai,
Iam Agri. professional with 30 years of experience in Agriculture/ horticulture sector & experienced in farm management, agriculture estate management, Operational management(Agri.), contract farming, garden management7landscaping, administration, financial control etc. I too worked as Sr. manager in east Africa.pl let me know your e mail id for further communication.

regards
S. Menon

mbchand

I am interested in this job

Presently I am working for GLOBAL PLANTATIONS LIMITED, zambia for 5000 Ha in which winter crop Wheat and Rainfed crop Soybean.

Expertise in using CROPWAT - for irrigation, SMART FERTILIZER- Fertilizer and fertigation, APEX ( JOHN DEERE)- Precision agriculture using John Deere Machines, RUSLE2 - Soil Erosion,GARMIN-GPS for area Measuring, Arc GIS - Satellite Imaginary Studies.

Expertise in Handling Farming Waste Management System, Handling of Pesticide and Toxic Substance as per ZEMA, EPA and OSHAS.

Expertise in Handling Pine Plantations under Forestry.

Expertise in Agrometrological Studies, Climatic Studies.

For further Please contact +260963898459.

anbusara

Application Senior Agronomist/ Farm Manager

Hi Sir,
I am Dr. Anbhazhagan, Senior Agronomist, working in Nigeria, I have good experience as Agronomist/Farm Manager with experience in Rice, Maize, Soyabean, ginger, pigeon Pea, Mung bean. Please let me know. My Email id is dranbu2001@gmail.com. I have attached my CV for your reference.

Thanks and Regards
Anbhazhagan

mahesh3235

Farm manager

M.Pillai

Dear Sir,
I m Mahesh Kadam,
I m Interested in your job position i have 8 years experience in Agriculture sector if you interested please contact me on maheshkadam3235@gmail.com