Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farm Management Software

Register

Click Here!

naturallygrown

Farm Plantation management Software.

we are also looking for some economical system to keep the track of farming activities and planner / scheduler for the farm

kkiran

If you have 3 months time , i can implement and provide customized software as per your needs.

Please reply if you are really keen to have economical and customeized software for your needs.

kkiran

Thanks

Hi Wilson, Aman & All,

Thanks for your response. I can understand the need of farm management software to cater all daily needs of farm management.

As a starting point, i will collect the business requirements from of all you and come up with working model/proof of concept to present and collect the feedback from all of you.

I request you to provide a week time to derive the cost of the software and its mostly driven on business requirements/needs.

I will touch base with all of you through private message/email/phone/in-person to come up wtih working model in a week time itself.

Thanks for your co-operation

Regards
Kiran

ag_aman2004

Hi Kiran

Why can't you do yourself the feasible study, system study, analysis, design, plan and development and finally you can provide the software for testing.
Because you wont get the proper analysis from this thread. The requirment will vary from each one. Better to get into a Dairy farm and comeout.

Regards
Amanullah Ag

kkiran

Thanks

Hi Aman,

Thanks. Yes, I will do complete study by personally visiting multiple farms and come up with working model.

However, I found most of this forum members are well educated and have sound knowledge on agriculture business fields. Inputs from this group will help me to come up with required firm management software quickly.

I request you to send your contact details in private message to me. I would like to have further discussion with you.

Thanks for your suggestion and co-operation.

Regards
Kiran

maruthidairy

we too support

Dear sir,

If u are developing dairy farm software, realy their is a good demand in all over india for people like 10 to 200 herds size , those who involved in it as commercial basis.

we can also give lots of input if you are trying to develop software. for any further requirement please communicate to us since we are also need of it.

thanks and regards,

kasturiraju.

Hi Aman,

Thanks. Yes, I will do complete study by personally visiting multiple farms and come up with working model.

However, I found most of this forum members are well educated and have sound knowledge on agriculture business fields. Inputs from this group will help me to come up with required firm management software quickly.

I request you to send your contact details in private message to me. I would like to have further discussion with you.

Thanks for your suggestion and co-operation.

Regards
Kiran

Last edited by a moderator:

ag_aman2004

Hi KasthriRaju

Could you please give me the some events happening in Dairy/cattle Farm.

Example 1:
1. Deworm = Input Current Date (system date)
2. Next Deworm reminder = from parameter ex. 45 days (system will remind you the next deworm date when it reach 45 days)

Example 2:
Calving
Difficulty leve = Input (Easy,Moderate,Difficult)
Cow Penchange = Input
Calf Gender = Input
Calf tag id = Input
Calf Pen Change = Input
Lactation Start date = Input Current Date (system date)
Next Service date = from parameter example 90days (system will remind you on the next service date when reaches)

like this.. I am looking for more events.
Can you produce such a kind of events. Actually I have to finish my package in early Dec. 2011. Due to some reason its prolongate.

Thanks
Amanullah Ag.

ag_aman2004

Dear kasthuriRaju,

Example 1:
2. Next Deworm reminder = from parameter ex. 45 days (system will remind you the next deworm date when it reach 45 days)

Example 2:
Calving
Cow Penchange = Input
Calf Gender = Input
Calf tag id = Input
Calf Pen Change = Input
Next Service date = from parameter example 90days (system will remind you on the next service date when reaches)

Can you produce such a kind of events. Actually I have to finish my package in early Dec. 2011. Due to some reason its prolongate.

Thanks
Amanullah Ag.

kkiran

Thank You

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your suport. I sent private message to you for contact details.

Regards
Kiran

arbolledla

Example 1:

Example 2:
Calving
Cow Penchange = Input
Calf Gender = Input
Calf tag id = Input
Calf Pen Change = Input

Thanks
Amanullah Ag.
hi aman ,

Could u please do send the details of the management software ,once u recieve it.