Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Required Farm lands required on long lease or Sale

Register

Click Here!

nisieint

Wanted for farming Land with approach road anywhere in Krishnagiri, Dharmapuri Dists .

Last edited by a moderator:

raghupani

We have 10 acre farm near Marandahalli, Dharmapuri District for immediate Lease contact direct owner.

raghupani

Interested. Please share the details.
We are outside the country,

The Farm is still available for Lease

Farm Details

We have Beautiful scenic Mountain Valley Farmland 95kms from Bangalore for lease.

Ideal for organic farming, it is great opportunities for techies to try organic farming

The Farm Amenities and Details:

• 10.75 acres (only 2.5 acres for Lease/Rent)
  • Rest can be used for seasonal crops and share the profit with owner.
  • Fully Fenced, but need some small fixing for the fense
  • Water well and Borewell with plenty of Water
  • Spent Rs 3 Lakhs last month on Water well
  • Tried Automating Drip irrigation and other things, 90% job done
  • Farm has Watchmen House and separate 2 Bathrooms one with Western Toilet and other Indian Toilet
  • More Than 100 Mango trees, 100 Coconut trees and other fruit trees
  • Farm is located near Marandahalli, Tamilnadu. 95 kms from Bangalore 55kms from Hosur
  • Train Salem Passenger Train goes everyday morning from Bangalore Rs 15 ticket price, Bus cost Rs 45 one-way. Car petrol cost 5 to 6 liters one-way
  • Yearly income from Mangoes Rs75,000, Coconuts Rs35000.
  • Farm House is all Electric.
  • Farm is an ideal place to experiment Organic Farming, The farm surrounded by mountains, Peacock and other beautiful birds are frequent visitor for the Farm
  • Owners are Abroad visit the farm once or twice a year.
  • The neighbors are very nosy and not well wishers, no advice should be taken from them
  • You have to hire your own Watchmen for maintaining the farm (It should cost Around Rs 7000/month)

I answered Couple basic questions below,

• What is the minimum/maximum tenure of lease that you are looking at?
    • We are flexible in lease terms, we would prefer to have lease for minimum 6 months maximum 5 years and if you all like it we can extend it further.

• Is the property located on the main road? if not, how far is it from the main road and is the road access good to the property from the main road?
    • The property is located on the side Road, from main Road about 500ft mud road.

• Other info about the Farm/Farm House:
    • The House that we built is 10 year old house, we spent about Rs 15 Lakhs, we also have other small houses for watchmen and 2 toilets
    • We had about three acre under drip irrigation, we spent about Rs250,000 but since nobody maintained it it lies unused.
    • My Relatives from Bangalore visit the farm once in 3 month, we would like to keep the option open for them to visit the farm and pick couple of mangoes.
    • The Lease Amount is Rs 3000 per month
    • Only 2 to 3 acre for rent and only watchmen house and 2 bathroom included in the rent
    • If you are interested we will attach some farm photos for you to take a look.
      • If you want to take a peak at the farm; I can give the watchman's number, you or your family can visit anytime you want.
      • Owners are abroad and they are flexible in negotiations, owners have invested huge amount of money and lost lots of money, did not make any profits yet.

SupportTeam

Staff member
@raghupani --- Please use Private message to share your company details, contact number etc., with other other members. To send private message to other member, click on member username->Start conversation

kaleemash

I hope this message finds you in great health and high spirits. I am writing to present you with an exciting opportunity to invest in a prime piece of land that is perfectly suited for a blueberry plantation. As an assistant, it is my pleasure to provide you with all the necessary information about this exceptional property located in district Chhindwara there are some blueberries plantations on going rightnow. Here are some key details that make this land an ideal investment:
1. Location: Situated in a region renowned for its fertile soil and favorable climatic conditions, this land offers the perfect environment for cultivating blueberries. The chargao and chimes Chhindwara area is known for its lush landscapes and natural beauty, making it an attractive destination for both locals and tourists.

2. Size and Accessibility: The land spans Chhindwara and boasts easy access to major highways and transportation networks. This ensures convenient logistics for transporting harvested blueberries to markets, ensuring a smooth and efficient operation.

3. Soil Quality and Water Supply: Extensive soil analysis has confirmed that the land possesses the ideal pH level and nutrient composition to support the growth of blueberry plants. Additionally, there is a reliable water supply in the vicinity, ensuring a consistent and adequate irrigation system for the plantation.

4. Market Demand and Profit Potential: The demand for blueberries has been steadily increasing due to their numerous health benefits and versatile culinary uses. With the rising interest in organic and locally sourced produce, investing in a blueberry plantation or any other plantation presents a lucrative opportunity for long-term profitability.

5. Permits and Regulations: The land comes with all the necessary permits and approvals for agricultural use. We have taken care of the legal aspects to ensure a smooth transition for the new owner, allowing them to focus on cultivating and harvesting the blueberries.

6. Additional Features: Apart from its suitability for blueberry cultivation, the land also offers breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains/water bodies, providing a serene and picturesque setting for your future plantation. I would be more than happy to arrange a site visit for you to personally experience the land's potential and discuss any further details. Please let me know a convenient time for you, and I will ensure that all your queries are addressed. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to invest in a blueberry plantation in chimua ,chargao and khakra chourai With its exceptional features and promising market demand, this land holds the potential for a highly rewarding venture. Feel free to reach out . I am here to assist you throughout the entire process and help you make an informed decision. Thank you for considering this opportunity, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Warm regards,

mythili24

We are outside the country,

The Farm is still available for Lease

Farm Details
Hi,
Please share phone number of your watchman and his name too. I am from Bangalore and hope to start organic farming with a lease. You can click on my user name and share the details, at your earliest convenience. Thanks.

raghupani

Hi,
Please share phone number of your watchman and his name too. I am from Bangalore and hope to start organic farming with a lease. You can click on my user name and share the details, at your earliest convenience. Thanks.
You can contact me.

pisrael

If you are interested in, around Hyderabad and around Vikarabad, Mominpet, Sadhashivpet areas. Please reach out to me.